The Meadows | Saint George, UT

950 S 400 East, Saint George, UT, 84770

Reviews of The Meadows | Saint George, UT

spacejas May 30, 2012

I really like the way the folks are treated at The Meadows. The staff treats everyone like they are family. Every couple days I go into and visit everyone I can during the afternoons and evenings before their dinner time. I also have a friend that comes along to play piano for them. The place isn't that spacious like a mansion but overall I would say that the people are pretty comfortable. Plus they all really like the full service they receive. I had to laugh a little when a little old man told me this over a game one night. I've had lunch there a couple times and was actually pretty impressed by how good it was. Some places don't give out good meals, but The Meadows gives out at least 3 star meals.

Desert_Mama December 08, 2011

Our neighborhood "Grandmother" suffered a stroke last year. We knew upon her release from the hospital and re-hab, she would not be able to live alone. "Grace" and her children chose The Meadows, an assisted living community in St. George,Utah.It's a very well maintained community made up of individual apartments. There are studios, one and two bedroom apartment, and each is equipped with an emergency alert system. The resident are encouraged to make themselves completely at home. When Grace moved in, she was able to bring some of her pictures and knick-knacks from home. The dining area and the home-style cooking that The Meadows provides is such a treat. It allows the residents to visit and have their meals in a community/family oriented setting.There are common areas where the residents can socialize too. The grounds are very well kept and cared for. And, they have their own swimming pool. This make exercise so much easier for the seniors. Another bonus is the proximity to the off leash dog park. When I go to visit Grace, we often walk to the park so she can enjoy the antics of the dogs. The staff at The Meadows are so professional without being stiff. They are caring and quick to point out any accomplishment or progress of the residents. And, they are on duty 24 hours a day. Also provided by The Meadows is transportation for special events in town or just a day of shopping. The Meadows has put my mind completely at ease when it comes to the comfort and care of their residents.

Would go again June 23, 2011

Our close relative lived at the Meadows for about a year. We found the facilities to be clean, competitively priced, staff wonderful, and occasional extras voluntarily included at no additional cost. Food acceptable. We recommend this place.

From The Meadows

Independent & Assisted Living

Welcome to the Family.

Today, life is more meaningful than ever. Living it on your own terms is a privilege we hold dear, but seniors need help from time to time. This is why The Meadows at St. George champions a harmony of both: the desire to preserve personal freedom & the wisdom to embrace assistance. All residents find the attentive care and compassion they need to make the most of every day. We never limit life for any of our residents. On the contrary, we enhance it. It is this empowering philosophy that makes our senior community a great new place to call home. It's a safe, worry-free and wonderfully social alternative to living alone or to the nursing home. It's your life. Only better. Schedule your tour today!

Location of The Meadows