The Meadows Senior Living Community St. George, UT

950 S 400 East, Saint George, UT, 84770

Reviews of The Meadows Senior Living Community | St. George, UT

May 30, 2012

By spacejas

I really like the way the folks are treated at The Meadows. The staff treats everyone like they are family. Every couple days I go into and visit everyone I can during the afternoons and evenings before their dinner time. I also have a friend that comes along to play piano for them. The place isn't that spacious like a mansion but overall I would say that the people are pretty comfortable. Plus they all really like the full service they receive. I had to laugh a little when a little old man told me this over a game one night. I've had lunch there a couple times and was actually pretty impressed by how good it was. Some places don't give out good meals, but The Meadows gives out at least 3 star meals.

April 10, 2012

By battleship

My grandmother recently made The Meadows her home. I made a trip out there a few weeks after her settling in to visit her. The room she was staying in was just a temporary because she was waiting for another guy to move out of the room she was getting. The room she was in was very nice and spacious. It had a small dining room area and a bar with stools. It was a one bedroom one bath with a huge space for storage. They had this board in the main meeting area with all the daily/weekly activities for the residence. There was a pool there and they had exercise time in the pool daily with an instructor. She liked that a lot! The dining room was fairly large. They served them and they also had a buffet area. I think on some days its just buffet. The attitudes and demeanor of the staff was very professional and caring from what I saw. I worry about her a lot and want her to be happy and I think they are taking great care of her at this place and would recommend it to anyone.

December 08, 2011

By Desert_Mama

Our neighborhood "Grandmother" suffered a stroke last year. We knew upon her release from the hospital and re-hab, she would not be able to live alone. "Grace" and her children chose The Meadows, an assisted living community in St. George,Utah.It's a very well maintained community made up of individual apartments. There are studios, one and two bedroom apartment, and each is equipped with an emergency alert system. The resident are encouraged to make themselves completely at home. When Grace moved in, she was able to bring some of her pictures and knick-knacks from home. The dining area and the home-style cooking that The Meadows provides is such a treat. It allows the residents to visit and have their meals in a community/family oriented setting.There are common areas where the residents can socialize too. The grounds are very well kept and cared for. And, they have their own swimming pool. This make exercise so much easier for the seniors. Another bonus is the proximity to the off leash dog park. When I go to visit Grace, we often walk to the park so she can enjoy the antics of the dogs. The staff at The Meadows are so professional without being stiff. They are caring and quick to point out any accomplishment or progress of the residents. And, they are on duty 24 hours a day. Also provided by The Meadows is transportation for special events in town or just a day of shopping. The Meadows has put my mind completely at ease when it comes to the comfort and care of their residents.

June 23, 2011

By Would go again

Our close relative lived at the Meadows for about a year. We found the facilities to be clean, competitively priced, staff wonderful, and occasional extras voluntarily included at no additional cost. Food acceptable. We recommend this place.

Photos of The Meadows Senior Living Community

Services & Amenities of The Meadows Senior Living Community

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4300/month

• Minimum Age: None

About The Meadows Senior Living Community

The Meadows senior apartments in St. George, UT, offers you beautiful, customizable comfort with an endless list of extravagant amenities for you to enjoy. A wide array of floor plans await you and we are certain you will find one to meet your needs. From our modern designs to the beautiful accents throughout, no detail was left behind.

Our apartments feature stunning details that welcome you home to life at The Meadows. You can customize your living solution with multi-sensory experiences, exercise, outings, group activities, the joy of pets, and visits with your children.

Come visit us today! See for yourself the beauty of this place!

Your daily social and recreational activities include exciting health and wellness programs, a private in-house restaurant, an entertainment lounge, an on-site beauty and barber salon, personal emergency call system, and much more!

Map of The Meadows Senior Living Community