Brookdale Southgate

134 W 2025 S, Saint George, UT, 84770

Reviews of Brookdale Southgate

Gloria40 February 10, 2015

I was really impressed with the Emeritus at Cliff View and its staff. They serve three meals a day, and the food is very healthy and very tasty. They have things going on all the time like church activities which my parents participate in. They take out the trash and clean the bathrooms every day. The whole facility is always clean. I am very pleased with it, and we have recommended it to a friend.

Caring87803650 October 17, 2014

My husband’s aunt is already taken care of. She’s been at Emeritus for 6 months. It has more of a homey apartment versus a hospital look. She’s getting excellent care. They do a lot of activities. They have bingo. They take them out for rides. They have people coming in and play the piano. They sew and knit.

The staff is caring. The room was very clean, very roomy and very scenic. They’re on a golf course. I have eaten there a couple of times. Very good, very balanced meals, very nutritional. Their dining room is excellent. It’s very high end with high back chairs. It’s not clinical at all.

She lived in a 2-room, a bedroom, a living room, and a kitchen. It was wonderful. Then she went into a studio. Because she’s going down pretty quickly, she’s in memory care. They would lock her out, because other residents go into her room and she gets mad. She just got in there last week, so we’re trying to figure it out because it’s a whole different section where you have to press a button to get in. They’re locked behind closed doors now. She shares a room, and I do not like how it looks. When I’ve gone in there, the beds were not made and there’s stuff all over the room. I have a little concern about the messiness of her room in the memory care area.

Caring74311950 December 13, 2013

I was able to visit Emeritus at Cliff View for an hour and the staff was very nice. The whole setup was a very nice, but it was just out of our price range. Their living quarters were very nice, clean, and sufficient. When I was there I really didn’t see anything going on and I think it would be nice if they have more activities going. If they have the money, I would absolutely recommend this facility.

Caring68495750 August 25, 2013

It was good. They have all kinds of activities. They go shopping. They have a variety of places that people go to.

Clint1 March 13, 2013

I was impressed with how clean Emeritus at Cliff View was. The place is very comforting. Maria, the representative that gave us the tour, walked me through the facility. Then I took my aunt over. They were very kind. We happen to be there a little before 5 o'clock which was around dinner time. She offered my aunt dinner, and she sat down and socialized with all the other residents there. We also went into the rooms that were furnished for showing for people like us who are there for the tour. They decorate for all the occasions like Christmas and Valentine's to make the residents feel at home and see something new or a change of scenery.

Ririe June 21, 2012

Young, well prepared staff are careful, cheerful, and kind, Checking on us daily, keeping us active, provide special assistance with meds, moving clients with wheelchairs as needed, helping with insurance claims, provides well balanced meals, entertainment, support religious services, special care for those with memory loss, provides local transportation, and more. Facility is very comfortable.

From Brookdale Southgate

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Southgate