Brookdale Southgate

Overview of Ratings

4.6

December 13, 2013

By Caring74311950

I was able to visit Emeritus at Cliff View for an hour and the staff was very nice. The whole setup was a very nice, but it was just out of our price range. Their living quarters were very nice, clean, and sufficient. When I was there I really didn’t see anything going on and I think it would be nice if they have more activities going. If they have the money, I would absolutely recommend this facility.

August 25, 2013

It was good. They have all kinds of activities. They go shopping. They have a variety of places that people go to.

March 13, 2013

By Clint1

I was impressed with how clean Emeritus at Cliff View was. The place is very comforting. Maria, the representative that gave us the tour, walked me through the facility. Then I took my aunt over. They were very kind. We happen to be there a little before 5 o'clock which was around dinner time. She offered my aunt dinner, and she sat down and socialized with all the other residents there. We also went into the rooms that were furnished for showing for people like us who are there for the tour. They decorate for all the occasions like Christmas and Valentine's to make the residents feel at home and see something new or a change of scenery.

June 21, 2012

By Ririe

Young, well prepared staff are careful, cheerful, and kind, Checking on us daily, keeping us active, provide special assistance with meds, moving clients with wheelchairs as needed, helping with insurance claims, provides well balanced meals, entertainment, support religious services, special care for those with memory loss, provides local transportation, and more. Facility is very comfortable.

Let Us Search For You

Photos of Brookdale Southgate

Features of Brookdale Southgate

About Brookdale Southgate

Amenities and Services
    • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
    • Medication management
    • Dining assistance and special diets
    • Assistance with reminders and redirection
    • Escorts and assistance with walking
    • Emergency response call system
    • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Southgate