Savannah Court of St. Cloud

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Savannah Court of St. Cloud

July 17, 2014

By Fred Morgan

Since my mother's stroke in Sept 2013, she has been in 4 facilities for support. I can say that Savannah Court rates with the best in services provided of those she has stayed. As with any facility of this type, you will have to fine tune the individuals needs and be somewhat flexible and patient in the adjustment period. Gail Makuch , Executive Director, has helped immensely in navigating my mother's stay. Issues are addressed and corrected in short order. My HAT is off to the Staff at this facility.

March 13, 2014

By yankee12

Savannah Court maintains a family atmosphere. My dad is a resident. He is very well loved and taken care of. I couldn't be more happier with his care. I do have just one issue and that is the laundery service - not so good. If it is plausible for a family member to do the resident's luandry then they should. If not it is passible.

February 20, 2014

By Bobbi B

I didn't know all of the questions to ask when moving my dad from Indiana to Florida in November after he recovered from a broken hip. The staff at Savannah Court provided answers to questions we didn't even think of to ask. My dad has been a loner for the past 10 years, living alone in his own house. Today, the staff took a group of residents for a walk, and then back to the facility to play Wii Bowling. I never thought my dad would participate in anything like that and the pictures showed how much of a good time he had. The facility is clean, the staff is friendly, kind, professional, and very helpful. Anytime my dad pushes the button on his alert necklace, someone shows up within seconds to see what he needs. Special events are scheduled on a regular basis for those who wish to participate. The dining room is inviting with tablecloths, and decorations on every table. The residents seem to be very happy. I love the way that Savannah Court has such a family atmosphere. I feel that I made the right choice for my dad.

October 13, 2012

By aphoenix

The facility was really nice. The staff was both friendly and knowledgeable. I had my doubts about putting my great grandmother in a home, but this one was not like the things you hear about on the news. The bad stuff that is. Everyone was willing to accommodate us and our large family.

June 24, 2012

By Jack3

My experience at this particular facility was much more pleasant than I expected. My perception of these places prior to my visit was more like a hospital type environment, where everything seemed cold and uncomfortable. Fortunately, this did not seem to be the case at all. The common area seemed more like a nice office building or a hotel, and the whole space seemed much less sterile than I had pictured. The room that I saw seemed comfortable enough, with nice accommodations. It did not have have florescent lighting like a hospital room may feature. All of the employees I encountered seemed friendly and helpful.

Photos of Savannah Court of St. Cloud

Services & Amenities of Savannah Court of St. Cloud

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Ice Cream Parlor

• Pharma

• Minimum Age: None

About Savannah Court of St. Cloud

Savannah Court of St. Cloud, senior assisted living is licensed for 36 residents and is full of vibrant activity while offering a warm and comfortable feel throughout. We provide affordable St. Cloud assisted living while delivering personal services to all residents, their families and our guests.

Savannah Court of St. Cloud, a licensed assisted living community, has it all. But don’t let the elegant décor fool you. The residents will be the first to say that the community represents a true Central Florida retirement lifestyle with comfort throughout. Whether relaxing in the quaint lobby, enjoying a soda in the ice cream parlor, mingling with new residents at a social, or joining a live entertainment performance, Savannah Court of St. Cloud offers an abundance of opportunities for any lifestyle.

Map of Savannah Court of St. Cloud