Savannah Court of St. Cloud

3791 Canoe Creek Road, Saint Cloud, FL, 34769

Reviews of Savannah Court of St. Cloud

yankee12 March 13, 2014

Savannah Court maintains a family atmosphere. My dad is a resident. He is very well loved and taken care of. I couldn't be more happier with his care. I do have just one issue and that is the laundery service - not so good. If it is plausible for a family member to do the resident's luandry then they should. If not it is passible.

Bobbi B February 20, 2014

I didn't know all of the questions to ask when moving my dad from Indiana to Florida in November after he recovered from a broken hip. The staff at Savannah Court provided answers to questions we didn't even think of to ask. My dad has been a loner for the past 10 years, living alone in his own house. Today, the staff took a group of residents for a walk, and then back to the facility to play Wii Bowling. I never thought my dad would participate in anything like that and the pictures showed how much of a good time he had. The facility is clean, the staff is friendly, kind, professional, and very helpful. Anytime my dad pushes the button on his alert necklace, someone shows up within seconds to see what he needs. Special events are scheduled on a regular basis for those who wish to participate. The dining room is inviting with tablecloths, and decorations on every table. The residents seem to be very happy. I love the way that Savannah Court has such a family atmosphere. I feel that I made the right choice for my dad.

aphoenix October 13, 2012

The facility was really nice. The staff was both friendly and knowledgeable. I had my doubts about putting my great grandmother in a home, but this one was not like the things you hear about on the news. The bad stuff that is. Everyone was willing to accommodate us and our large family.

Jack3 June 24, 2012

My experience at this particular facility was much more pleasant than I expected. My perception of these places prior to my visit was more like a hospital type environment, where everything seemed cold and uncomfortable. Fortunately, this did not seem to be the case at all. The common area seemed more like a nice office building or a hotel, and the whole space seemed much less sterile than I had pictured. The room that I saw seemed comfortable enough, with nice accommodations. It did not have have florescent lighting like a hospital room may feature. All of the employees I encountered seemed friendly and helpful.

From Savannah Court of St. Cloud

Savannah Court of St. Cloud, senior assisted living is licensed for 36 residents and is full of vibrant activity while offering a warm and comfortable feel throughout. We provide affordable St. Cloud assisted living while delivering personal services to all residents, their families and our guests.

Savannah Court of St. Cloud, a licensed assisted living community, has it all. But don’t let the elegant décor fool you. The residents will be the first to say that the community represents a true Central Florida retirement lifestyle with comfort throughout. Whether relaxing in the quaint lobby, enjoying a soda in the ice cream parlor, mingling with new residents at a social, or joining a live entertainment performance, Savannah Court of St. Cloud offers an abundance of opportunities for any lifestyle.

Features of Savannah Court of St. Cloud

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Ice cream parlor

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Minimum age: None

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Savannah Court of St. Cloud