Savannah Court of St. Cloud

Overview of Ratings

3.5

October 13, 2012

By aphoenix

The facility was really nice. The staff was both friendly and knowledgeable. I had my doubts about putting my great grandmother in a home, but this one was not like the things you hear about on the news. The bad stuff that is. Everyone was willing to accommodate us and our large family.

June 24, 2012

By Jack3

My experience at this particular facility was much more pleasant than I expected. My perception of these places prior to my visit was more like a hospital type environment, where everything seemed cold and uncomfortable. Fortunately, this did not seem to be the case at all. The common area seemed more like a nice office building or a hotel, and the whole space seemed much less sterile than I had pictured. The room that I saw seemed comfortable enough, with nice accommodations. It did not have have florescent lighting like a hospital room may feature. All of the employees I encountered seemed friendly and helpful.

Photos of Savannah Court of St. Cloud

Features of Savannah Court of St. Cloud

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Ice Cream Parlor

• Pharma

• Minimum Age: None

About Savannah Court of St. Cloud

Savannah Court of St. Cloud, senior assisted living is licensed for 36 residents and is full of vibrant activity while offering a warm and comfortable feel throughout. We provide affordable St. Cloud assisted living while delivering personal services to all residents, their families and our guests.

Savannah Court of St. Cloud, a licensed assisted living community, has it all. But don’t let the elegant décor fool you. The residents will be the first to say that the community represents a true Central Florida retirement lifestyle with comfort throughout. Whether relaxing in the quaint lobby, enjoying a soda in the ice cream parlor, mingling with new residents at a social, or joining a live entertainment performance, Savannah Court of St. Cloud offers an abundance of opportunities for any lifestyle.

Map of Savannah Court of St. Cloud