Shattuck Manor

5935 Shattuck Road, Saginaw, MI, 48603

Reviews of Shattuck Manor

KarenB1 June 12, 2013

My mom is in Shattuck Manor right now. The rooms are big. The staff are very good. They also have a lot of activities for her. They have a transportation van that takes you to places you want to go. They also do go out on trips.

CardinalsGirl23 December 04, 2012

The facility was very nice, and clean, The staff seemed very helpful, cheerful and friendly. It was a good facility and the one we chose for her grandmother to stay at, during our tour we were even offered lunch to see the food choices that were offered on a daily basis/weekly basis specials which was very good. They had weekly and sometimes daily events and activites for their residents to take part in including scrabble, cards, bingo and other activities. The only bad thing was there was a pool, but it was off limits at the time, and I am unsure if it ever opened.

jeffkowalski September 19, 2012

I toured the Shattuck Manor assisted living facility in the fall. The rooms were very well taken care of. They looked very clean and everything worked as it should. The staff working there were absolutely amazing and helpful to both guests and residents. If you had a question, there was always someone around who could help you get an answer. The Manor offered plenty of activities such as exercise and games. It's great how the staff keeps the patients active and healthy. Every morning I would eat breakfast in the cafeteria and the food was very good. My grandfather was taken very good care of before he eventually passed away. The employees working at the Manor made going through this tough time much easier by offering their support and condolences. I'm glad Shattuck Manor was there for my grandfather and I hope it will be there for my parents as well.

Kcdog52791 June 29, 2012

When I visited the facility, I was not expecting what I saw. Throughout my younger years, several of my peers worked at the facility and told me horror stories. When I visited, the facility was very clean, the staff was friendly and they were very welcoming to visitors. After arriving and saying who we were visiting, we were pretty much left on our own. My girlfriend's grandparents living area was very clean and it appears that it was kept up well by the caretaker. Furthermore, they had a "games night" in the cafeteria area. It was constructed in a very professional manner and it seemed many of the residents were having a good time. During my visit, I used the restroom several times. The first time it was very clean, but during my second visit, there happened to be urine all over. I notified a staff member about it and they were quick to get it cleaned up. Overall, I found it to be a very clean and pleasant facility to visit and possibly live in.

Eddy52 November 21, 2011

The facility is very warm and clean. The caregivers genuinely care about the residents. My mother is very comfortable and they all call her by her first name and treat her like a family member.

About Shattuck Manor

Shattuck Manor is an assisted living facility in Saginaw, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Shattuck Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Shattuck Manor