New Hope Valley

3785 North Center Road, Saginaw, MI, 48603

Reviews of New Hope Valley

Caring73466850 March 28, 2014

New Hope Valley Assisted Living was smaller than what my mother has now. The staff was very nice. They had the same type of system where they keep the medicine locked. They order all the medicine and dispense it. The rooms were very clean. They came furnished.

We sincerely appreciate your comments. We strive to hire friendly, personable staff, and are pleased to hear that you a positive experience with them. We are also working to create more spacious apartments for our residents, and will have 15 new apartments available by November 2014. If you’re interested in learning more about the new apartments, please feel free to contact me at anytime. Kim Killey – Administrator (989)498-4000 kim.killey@newhopevally.us

Caring77078150 January 31, 2014

We also visited New Hope and they didn’t have any availability at that time. The staff seemed to be fine although not as friendly as the other facility we've visited. I saw their room and the closet area was really small. The dining room was practically everything, but it wasn’t really fancy.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the lack of availability. While we always have had a few openings here, the larger apartments are highly popular, and tend to fill up quite quickly. To address the desire for more space and availability, we are currently adding 15 apartments, which will be larger than our current apartments. We will also be adding several other new amenities in this expansion, such as a courtyard and library, I would love to discuss this further with you, and learn how to best meet your needs. I can be reached at (989) 498-4000 ext. 204. Again thank you for your suggestions and we work to identify and exceed our residents’ needs and wishes. Kim Killey – Administrator (989)498-4000 ext. 204 kim.killey@newhopevalley.us

LilMoore December 05, 2013

When we had to move mom into a new assisted living facility, I automatically knew where I wanted her to go. After visiting and touring the site, talking to staff members, it only reaffirmed our family decision to move her to New Hope Valley. We haven't been dissapointed a tiny bit. The entire staff is so warm and welcoming and are up to snuff on my moms present condition and situation and knowing she is safe at night, helps me sleep at night. Thank you Hope Valley Staff! Your awesome!!!

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback on the New Hope Valley staff! We have focused on building a team of compassionate, professional individuals, and constantly strive to ensure that our staff members are aware of our residents’ needs. It is wonderful to hear that our hard work is recognized by the families. We are delighted that you are able to sleep at night with the knowledge that your mom is in good hands here at New Hope Valley.

Kim Killey – Administrator, (989) 498-4000 Ext. 316, kim.killey@newhopevalley.us

Ellen13 August 16, 2013

I wanted to express my heartfelt thanks for making my bridge party such a wonderful success! It was perfect in every way.

Everyone on your staff contributed and also deserve recognition. From Dan and his kitchen crew to the girls that spruced up my room. They all worked very hard. The menu and food were great!

As a result, they want to return once a month to play here, which means a lot to me. I can't imagine it being any better. Thanks Again!

Thank you for your kind words Ellen! We work hard to find staff members who go above and beyond for our residents, and it is so rewarding to see the joy it brings. We are thrilled that your friends have decided to join you here at New Hope Valley each month for the bridge club party, and look forward to many bridge club parties in the future.

Spartan fan June 27, 2013

When we visited New Hope Valley for the first time, my brothers, husband, and I knew we had found our Mom's next home. The facility is less than one year old, but the plan and design for it was a long time in the making. The care and thoughtfulness that went into the building of New Hope Valley is evident at every turn. The staff is top flight; all were carefully selected for their skills and care for the folks with whom they work. We have found this true of each staff person we've met. There has not been a time any of our family have experienced that our Mom's needs are not being met. We feel very fortunate that New Hope Valley is now available in our community.

We are so pleased to hear that our planning and dedication is being noticed in the community. We are carefully selecting our staff for their particular skill set and their contributions to create a warm atmosphere toward all aspects of care to our residents, family and visitors. We are very grateful for the comments and will continue to work diligently at maintaining the trust you have placed on us! Thank you and we hope that your mother continues to have a great experience New Hope Valley.

LuvMoM: ) June 14, 2013

The name is genuine! Besides Living up to its name New Hope. The facility and staff have been a Blessing to my mother and Family. I thought it would be a difficult transition going from independent living, to assisted living, but the comfort of the facility and staff have made my mother feel comfortable, as though she was at home with a new extend family! What a True Blessing! After visiting other facilities I was completely satisfied with the facility New Hope Valley, was by far the Best decision for my loved one, my mother!

We appreciate your kind words and we will continue to strive towards making your mothers stay here at New Hope a great experience. We are glad to hear that your mother’s transition was smooth and an enjoyable experience. We are happy to have your mother as part of our New Hope family. Each of our residents reminds us every day the reason we try to strive for excellence. New Hope Valley is our resident’s home and we would like to keep that homey feeling to make the transition just that much easier. With our dedicated staff as well as visiting families and friends, we try to keep the atmosphere here at New Hope as positive and upbeat as it can be.

Kim Killey, Director of Care, (989) 498-4000 ext. 301 kim.killey@newhopevalley.us

Darla Wolgast Romano April 14, 2013

My mother has been in the "memory unit" at New Hope Valley for about a month now. I had many questions and concerns about transitioning my Mom to this new facility. She is in a later stage of Alzheimer's and I needed lots of reassurance about the philosophy of care and the staff before making this choice. Rumi, the director, was incredibly patient and informative, answering all my questions. Fortunately it has been a wonderful decision! Each staff member has been warm, welcoming, engaging and you can feel their commitment and the love of their work. It was a huge relief to see my Mom adapting to the loving interest and attention from the care providers so quickly. I could tell she felt more secure and knew she was going to get the help she needs. I feel really grateful, along with my whole extended family, that we have found this exceptional facility to provide such conscious and excellent care to my Mom.

Thanks for your feedback Darla. We are delighted to see that your mom has had a smooth transition at New Hope Valley. Our goal has been to create an environment providing dignified living in a nurturing home, for our Residents. We have shared your feedback with our Care Partners. It means a lot to our care partners / staff that their work is recognized.

Kim Killey, Director of Care, (989) 498-4000 ext. 301, kim.killey@newhopevalley.us

Noelita & Cheryl March 22, 2013

Our Dad was the second resident at New Hope Valley. We thought it would be a big adjustment for him moving from an apartment where he lived by himself to an assisted living facility. We could not have been more wrong! He adapted to his new surroundings very quickly. It did not take long before he was calling New Hope Valley his "home". The administrators and care partners welcomed him wholeheartedly and made him feel like he truly belonged. My dad has always loved the outdoors and has been an avid hunter and fisherman for 67+ years. This has been such a big part of his life and who he is as a person. He was encouraged to bring whatever personal belongings he wanted to, including a couple of his deer mounts to hang in his new apartment. This meant the world to him. Everyone that works at New Hope has such a positive and caring manner about them. We are truly grateful for the wonderful care our dad is receiving. We highly encourage anyone looking for an assisted living facility for their family member or loved one to come and tour New Hope Valley. See for yourself why New Hope Valley surpasses all expectations.

Appreciate your feedback Noelita and Cheryl. Glad that your dad is well adjusted at New Hope Valley. We see his passion for hunting and fishing and are glad to see that he is able to share it with fellow residents and staff. We strive to create a "home" like atmosphere where our residents can share their life's journey of life with others and it great to see that this working out well for him.

Kim Killey, Director of Care, (989)498-4000 ext. 301, kim.killey@newhopevalley.us

cschaed1 March 09, 2013

As a daughter of a resident, I am extremely pleased with the care of my mother. The caring staff have gone beyond our expectation to help care for my mother as she experiences the last stages of Alzheimer. Many have come in on their days off to ask about my mom. New Hope is the most accommodating, caring and supported assisted living/memory care facility.

We are really glad to see that New Hope Valley has worked out well for your mom's needs. We feel that our community's new construction and amenities are useful, but it is the care partners / staff and their devotion to what they do, that makes us who we are. We appreciate your feedback have shared your response with our care partners / staff.

braypm March 09, 2013

This is a kind and caring place that goes beyond the normal care that we were used to in an assisted care facility. I would recommend New Hope to anyone who is looking for an assisted care facility.

Thank you for your feedback. Our care partners and staff strive to create an environment that celebrates the journey of life our residents and appreciate your recognition.

Jerry and Bev February 08, 2013

We are family members of New Hope Valley's first resident. We are grateful for the extra-ordinary care that is being provided to our father. We selected New Hope Valley because there is a predominant philosophy of providing care that is based on the individual's needs and interests. The careful selection of staff members is very evident. From administrative staff to front line care partners, one can readily feel their committment to "making things work" for the resident. I was also impressed with the amount of research that was done by Rumi to insure that this facility will offer the best and latest technologies that will support their care philosophy. I can further say that our experiences with New Hope Valley has been nothing but positive. New Hope Valley is a treasure waiting to be discovered, and we are truely grateful that it is right here in our Great Lakes Bay Region.

Appreciate your kind words, Jerry and Bev. It has been great to see your dad's progress over the past three months as he has settled into New Hope Valley. We strive to create an environment that celebrates the rich tapestry of life experiences of our residents. Our care partners / staff would be delighted to see your feedback.

From New Hope Valley

New Hope Valley is a award winning “all-inclusive” assisted living community where our mission is to create a stimulating, safe, and comfortable environment. New Hope Valley embraces the resident-directed care model, and aims to meet the physical, spiritual, social, emotional and intellectual needs of our residents. New Hope Valley allows residents independence as well the community and support services they need to enjoy a worry-free life where all amenities and services are included! New Hope Valley seniors continue living a full and meaningful life.

New Hope Valley offers an assisted living community unlike any other in MI, featuring an array of unique amenities and community events that promote a healthy and meaningful lifestyle as well as a care staff that is selected for their passion.

Our memory care community supports those with cognitive issues. Here special care is taken to maintain an environment that is healthy, stimulating, and safe. This relaxed community has 24 hour supervision, a secure premises, and is fully equipped to care for its members who have these unique needs.

New Hope Valley offers several floor plan options for residents. All floor plans include a kitchenette, a private bathroom, a dorm-size refrigerator, wireless internet, and Large flat-screen LED TV with cable television, among other amenities. New Hope Valley offers “all inclusive” care communities. All-inclusive pricing means that all of a resident’s personal care costs, amenities, and charges are included in our monthly price. No surprises!

Features of New Hope Valley

• Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Hindi

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • Minimum age: 60

• Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $5,000/month

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)

• State License(s): 730317973