The Chateau at River's Edge

641 Feature Dr, Sacramento, CA, 95825

Reviews of The Chateau at River's Edge

Elaine36 February 11, 2016

I liked The Chateau. The staff went out of its way to make sure I felt comfortable. They were very accommodating, and they had beautiful grounds. They were right next to apartments and the American River Parkway, but they had a fence completely around the place. So, as long as you were within those grounds, you would feel safe moving around in it. However, I was not sure that I would feel completely safe driving my wheelchair to some places. I would not feel comfortable, but it was a beautiful place. They were exceptionally accommodating and caring. They were among my first choices. The people there were very outstanding and everybody came to greeted me like an old friend, which was so nice.

Anonymous 3 May 17, 2015

Chateau at River's Edge is fine. They have a few different options for the rooms. The food is really good. I like the place. It is well maintained.

Jeanette14 September 23, 2014

Chateau at River's Edge was one of the places under consideration, but they didn't have the two-bedroom, two-bathroom available. I was impressed with the facility, the people, and what they had to offer. So that's why we were considering using them. The only problem was they didn't have a unit available that would fit the needs we have for our parents. But it was one that my stepsister wanted us to put them into. I would highly recommend them. The rooms were a little larger and they had a good care ratio. The location was good, it was quiet, and they had a duck pond on the property. They also had an orchard and a place where people could do their own gardening, depending on how handicapped they were. I was impressed with how they were handling themselves, except that they didn't have everything that we needed.

From The Chateau at River's Edge

Located in Sacramento’s elegant and peaceful Campus Commons neighborhood, the Chateau at River’s Edge offers easy access to the American River walking trails and the adjacent public golf course. The Chateau at River’s Edge shares its gated and landscaped campus with its sister independent living community, River’s Edge.

In order to meet the variety of needs of each resident, the Chateau at River’s Edge offers four distinct senior living options:
  • Independent living for residents looking for a life-enriching residential community of peers.
  • Licensed assisted living for seniors requiring varying levels of compassionate care and lifestyle assistance.
  • Memory Care for residents with memory loss and cognitive difficulties as a result of Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease, heart attacks, dementia, or other health-related conditions.
  • Respite suites for short-term stays for seniors recovering from illness, injury or surgery, or requiring temporary medical and/or lifestyle assistance.

The Chateau at River’s Edge offers an array of services, from medication management and life-enrichment programs, to meals provided by our culinary-trained chef. Apartments are available on a month-to-month basis, allowing flexibility without the burden of an expensive buy-in or lengthy lease. Our dedication to detail, respect, and quality guides the design and staff selection at each location. And with staff available around the clock, residents are free to make new friends, take up hobbies or enjoy favorite pastimes.

The Chateau at River’s Edge offers quality independent living, assisted living and memory care programs on beautifully landscaped seven acres in Sacramento’s Campus Commons neighborhood.

Features of The Chateau at River's Edge

• Technology extra: Cable ready

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library room with computer, 24 security and maintenance

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Monthly rent is all inclusive

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 60

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits