IvyRidge Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of IvyRidge Assisted Living

June 12, 2012

By grand75

I really dislike the fact that i can't take care of my grandmother. She was there to raise me at a young age, and i wish i was able to do the same. But that aside, the IvyRidge Assisted Living Facility is one of the best places she could be. The staff are all really nice, and the other older folks there seem to be pretty friendly. She gets to do gardening which she enjoys, and she says the food isn't half bad. I would suggest this facility to others.

September 09, 2011

By R.M

I love this facility and staff. My mom has lived here for over two years and it's the absolute best. She's happy and I'm worry free.

September 09, 2011

By K.Fox

I toured this facility recently and found it to be lovely. The residents were active and looked clean. The house, although being historic, was clean and well maintained. It is definitely a place I would move my family into.

August 20, 2011

By eldercaredoc

This is one of the most dirty facilities, I have visited. The residents are not cared for and the staff don't seem to be present for the residents needs. The sad reality is that the facility is one of the most affordable assisted living facilities in the area, starting at $1,800 a month. Remember you get what you pay for.

July 14, 2011

By briangucci

The best facility in town, bar none. My mother was so hesitant to move in to a facility and IvyRidge has just become her home. I having nothing but good things to say about the staff and facility. It really is like a bed and breakfast for the elderly!

Photos of IvyRidge Assisted Living

Services & Amenities of IvyRidge Assisted Living

• State Licenses: 347001903

About IvyRidge Assisted Living

IvyRidge Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Sacramento, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact IvyRidge Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of IvyRidge Assisted Living