Greenhaven Estates

7548 Greenhaven Drive, Sacramento, CA, 95831

Reviews of Greenhaven Estates

Caring104118350 January 09, 2015

This place is nice. Greenhaven Estates has two floors, but it didn't have a room in the bottom floor available. When my mother looked at it, she didn't like the second floor. From what I can tell, the staff was very kind and very knowledgeable. The food was excellent. It was very good. The rooms they have are of a good size. There is a front room and a bedroom. The location of the place attracted us the most. We were looking for something close to my sister's house. This facility is very close. I would recommend this facility to others. To me, everything looked good.

Caring486283 January 24, 2012

This facility is 100% assisted living (no independent living option.) Because of this, their staffing is much better than many mixed facilities. They have an attached memory care unit and work to keep the memory care residents integrated into the community. They also have a hospice waiver. Staff is caring, concerned and engaged. My mom is there and I recommend it.

About Greenhaven Estates

Greenhaven Estates is an assisted living facility in Sacramento, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Greenhaven Estates for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Greenhaven Estates