Greenhaven Estates

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Greenhaven Estates

November 20, 2016

By Pam1980

I came for a tour at Greenhaven Estates and not only was it very pleasent with Francine it was amazing.. the building has a home like feel as your walking through. The concierge he was also so sweet he immediately stood up shook my hand and I have never seen such great service. Francine knew her residents and they loved her and waived to us as we walked through the community. I will be looking forward to moving my loved ones into Greenhaven.

August 17, 2016

By Carolyn354731

My mom and dad live at Greenhaven Estates. It’s an older place but comfortable. They have two bedrooms and two baths, which is really nice, with a living room and a kitchen. The staff respond to us, but sometimes I wonder how much staff is really there because when I visit in the early evening, I don’t see anybody around. I wonder what their patient ratio is. Their communication could be better. There’s a lot of revolving staff from administration to the caregivers. They have a new cook. My parents just sit in their room and don't do any activities except the excursions and sometimes they take them to Target. They also go out to lunch once every week.

February 16, 2016

By Happy Visitor43

Greenhaven Estates is a very good facility. The rooms are very spacious, nice, and very clean. They have a very nice yard. The dining room is nice too. The location of this facility is very convenient for us. The staff were very helpful.

Hi HappyVisitor43, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about our community! Greenhaven Estates takes pride in the cleanliness and upkeep of our facility, and we are pleased to hear that we are meeting our goals. It's great to hear that "the staff were very helpful" in your experience with us. Our talented team is dedicated to resident care, and are happy to help assist whenever needed.

January 09, 2015

This place is nice. Greenhaven Estates has two floors, but it didn't have a room in the bottom floor available. When my mother looked at it, she didn't like the second floor. From what I can tell, the staff was very kind and very knowledgeable. The food was excellent. It was very good. The rooms they have are of a good size. There is a front room and a bedroom. The location of the place attracted us the most. We were looking for something close to my sister's house. This facility is very close. I would recommend this facility to others. To me, everything looked good.

January 24, 2012

This facility is 100% assisted living (no independent living option.) Because of this, their staffing is much better than many mixed facilities. They have an attached memory care unit and work to keep the memory care residents integrated into the community. They also have a hospice waiver. Staff is caring, concerned and engaged. My mom is there and I recommend it.

Services & Amenities of Greenhaven Estates

• Pets: Small Pets

About Greenhaven Estates

Greenhaven Estates is an assisted living facility in Sacramento, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Greenhaven Estates for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Greenhaven Estates