Apple Ridge Assisted Living

3950 Annadale Lane, Sacramento, CA, 95821

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Apple Ridge Assisted Living

May 09, 2014

Apple Ridge was small. I think it's easier to maintain and control. You have people who don't have good memories. Span of control is extremely important. I like it because it's pet-friendly if my friend wants her dog. The rooms were nice, very clean. Apple Ridge is nice, I like it. So far, it's one of the top ones.

April 18, 2014

By KennyM

My brother and I visited this facility as we were looking for assisted living for my father. This is a slightly remodeled, old Eskaton facility. Rooms are minimal, outdated and bathrooms are shared. This is not what you would imagine an Assisted Living place to be; it's more of an elderly care home.

June 16, 2012

By Kristen3

The staff were very friendly, there were a few Sundays were we had exceeded the maximum amount of visitor allowed and while they did not break the rule for us they were very accommodating in helping us visit her and spend maximum time. She had a great experience and as a very stubborn woman with high expectations that meant a lot. We were all very appreciative of this facility for taking such great care of our grandmother/mother. If she had any complaints we would have hear them. We never had any issues with her receiving all the proper care. Her medicine, cleanliness and food was always taken care of, if she had specific requests they would actually meet her needs and make accommodations. The center as a whole is very family and visitor friendly, it is obvious that visits are encouraged and supported which is great. We would use this facility again.

June 23, 2011

By WilliamClemm

My grandmother was too sick to be able to care for herself and my uncle and mother were very wary of putting her into an assisted living facility for they feel she was being neglected and let die so to speak. Apple Ridge ended up having very friendly staff that gave me a good feeling inside that she would be in good hands. My 16 year old self at the time was off put by the smell of the facility but that is the only negative thing that I can recall. My grandmother is still there and she seems to enjoy herself there as much as she can with her illness, she seems to have a couple of the nurses to whom she has bonded with over the years, almost like a second family. She tells me she eats very well, if there is a problem she feels as if there is someone to attend to her in a timely and attentive manner, and she said she has plenty there to do, which to me was surprisingly nerve calming because I was worried she would just be bored to death in her final years. In the nine years she has been there I don't recall her complaining once.With all this being said, if I was in failing health and in my grandmothers situation I would feel lucky to be in such caring hands!

Photos of Apple Ridge Assisted Living

Features of Apple Ridge Assisted Living

About Apple Ridge Assisted Living

Apple Ridge Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Sacramento, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Apple Ridge Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Apple Ridge Assisted Living