Brookdale Russellville

240 S Inglewood Avenue, Russellville, AR, 72801

Reviews of Brookdale Russellville

xsmrfettex April 18, 2012

From my experience at this facility it was nice. All of the staff was attentive and kind to my family coming in to visit. They Continued to keep us updated on problems issues and other medical concerns that they observed.I was entirely pleased with this particular place as an assisted living facility, my grandfather was pleasantly looked after until his final days

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Russellville

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Russellville