Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence

Overview of Ratings

4.5

May 24, 2015

By Rev. Jack Palze

My 93-year-old mother has been a part of the Cypress Creek ALF since July 2013. She calls it her home and other residents and staff her big family. It is great to know that she is receiving so much care, love, and compassion 2 hours per day.

May 15, 2015

By Happy8

We were very impressed by the well-lit and well-kept building. Rooms are clean and bright. Staff is caring. Administrative are eager to find solutions to any problems.

May 20, 2014

We visited Cypress Creek, and it was fine. The rooms were small and looked like a nursing home. However, that might the direction that I would go.

April 10, 2014

By Paula22

My friend is in Cypress Creek. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The place is clean and spacious. The facility was homey, and the food was very good.

September 19, 2012

By CasperTheGhost

I think this place is great for seniors that can mostly still take care of them selves but need help with some things. My grandmother seemed very happy with the way they treated her and her living conditions. Her condo/room was very nice kind of like a hotel and she really liked this saying it felt like she was on vacation 24/7 I am very close with my grandmother and I only want the best for her, she has been very happy with her stay. but I would still tell anyone that they should keep a close eye on were they put there loved ones and check in with them at least once a week because different people need different care but for my grandmas situation she is loving staying there and she has made a lot of friend I am very happy with their service because she seems very happy and I really love my grandmother.

Let Us Search For You

Features of Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence

• Minimum Memory Cost: $2995/month

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Psychiatric Care
    • Nurse On Staff: Nurses On Staff 7 Days Per Week?
    • Pharma

• Tai Chi

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 7

• Licenses: ECC

About Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence

Your loved one is extraordinary and their care should be too. We have 6 different neighborhoods personalized to fit the assisted living and memory care needs of your loved one, from fairly independent, through all stages of Dementia, Alzheimer’s and assisted care. We offer the most personalized care for our residents today and tomorrow.

This is a family focused model based on the pride and experience of nearly 40 years of senior care and implemented through high staff to resident ratios. We are family owned and operated, which allows us to focus on our number one priority, our residents. We make it our top priority to enhance resident quality of life, provide enjoyment, and the highest quality of care, while making this their home. This is personalized care; this is extraordinary care, for your exceptional loved one!

The gorgeous property features lush gardens, walking paths, and shady patios surrounding our 110 private and semi-private rooms. Cypress Creek residents are able to live among those with whom they have the most in common, thanks to our unique design. Each neighborhood enjoys a family style dining room, kitchen, living room, garden courtyard and activities area. Our distinctive layout is very home focused and entirely devoted to the health and happiness of our residents.

Map of Cypress Creek Assisted Living Residence