The Terraces of Roseville

707 Sunrise Avenue, Roseville, CA, 95661

Promotion ends in 11 days!

Ask about November specials 1/2 off 2nd month rent and other incentives

Reviews of The Terraces of Roseville

August 16, 2015

By Laurie37

The Terrace of Roseville was nice. The staff was very friendly. The residents looked happy and busy. It had a good atmosphere.

May 14, 2015

I think my parents would both like The Terraces of Roseville. They have independent, assisted, Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and respite care all at one place. The place was wonderful since we could put both of them in the facility. In the memory care, they have single rooms and double rooms and a specialized memory care program. They worked very hard in keeping routine on the memory care, and the adviser is very good and does an excellent job. They keep people as active as possible and they do everything from life enrichment programs which involved the families. They do exercise programs, nature walks, or anything that encourages them to think and move. They can come together for meals and share meals together

November 17, 2014

You could stay in the same unit apartment starting out as independent living at The Terraces of Roseville, and if you need assisted living you can just choose to have their services. They have a restaurant, and their food is good. Just looking around the facility, it's clean and well-kept inside and out.

November 11, 2014

Care is excellent, and the staff is very attentive at The Terraces of Roseville. They have rides every Wednesday, they take the residents to Wal-Mart or Target for shopping on Mondays, and they take them to doctor’s appointments within a certain radius. On Sundays they take my mother to church, they have rides afterwards, and they have bingo. It’s an older building, but it’s very nice and very active. I have called the front desk and put in a request to have the stairways cleaned, but I haven’t heard anything yet. Parking needs to be improved; it’s very restricted for people like myself that go to visit or get my mother. I think it would be nice if they had a walking area; a lot of the residents walk around the building, but they need to be probably repaved because the road is worn and my mother has limited vision, and a lot of people like to get a walk around the building.

March 29, 2014

By Stacey9

I was on a lot of website searches, and I came across Roseville Terraces. I moved my grandmother into it last December. They have assisted living, independent living, and a memory unit. She's in independent right now, but I need a place that could provide assisted. She's turning 90. They're very good. I haven't seen any issues. They're very caring. It's a 3-story, older building, but it's very clean and well taken care of. They've been remodeling throughout the years too; that was kind of a plus. I had eaten there myself when she moved in, and it seemed pretty good. But my grandmother keeps telling me that the food is horrible. I think they've been changing chefs. That is her one complaint.

February 15, 2014

By Debra23

The rooms were a lot bigger in The Terraces. This place is a lot cheaper than where she was. The people are very friendly and very helpful. My mom seems to enjoy the food. I haven't had any problems with any of the staff. They're all just nice and they treat my mom really good. I'm real happy with it. They have a lot of activities. They go on scenic drives, they play bingo, they take them to the grocery store and doctor's appointments. The only thing my mom does do on Fridays, they have something called the social hour. Practically everyday, they have something. I've already told a couple of my friends who were looking for places for their parents about them.

September 14, 2013

By Don19

My parents stayed at The Terraces of Roseville because it was accessible to other members of the family. They stayed there until my mother passed away. They had a one bedroom apartment. The staff were better than in the other facility. There were also several activities for the residents. I would recommend this facility to other people.

December 12, 2012

By ajmediator1

I visit this utility at least 3 times a week to spend time with my 90 year old mom. The staff are exceptionally caring. The facility is clean and upkeep is remarkable. The food is prepared by a professional chef and the mealtime options are presented to residents in a cafe style menu form. This is the 3rd facility in which my mom has lived and this by far is heads above any we've experienced. I was an ombudsman for many years in the San Francisco Bay area and am returning to this very valuable process in February for Placer County here in Sacramento, CA.

June 29, 2012

By FiloDoe

When my grandfather first arrived at the facility, I wasn't sure what to think. The place he had stayed previously had been newer and I was concerned about the staff. However, once we met a few people, I knew it would be a great place. When you walk in the door, the lobby is very clean, and open. It gives a feeling of homeyness. The receptionist we spoke to was shy and quiet, but other wise nice. The rooms were all spacious and well taken care of. The whole place smelled nice, and there was a distinct feeling of comfort in the way they situated the furniture. My grandfather became good friends with the staff there, and everyone was willing and excited to get to know him which was very important. I felt as if the place was extremely well maintained and structurally beautiful. The experiences I had there were primarily wonderful, and I know my grandfather appreciated the experience.

Questions About The Terraces of Roseville

Q: What programs or activities do you offer to enrich your residents’ well-being?

A: The Assisted Living was designed for seniors who value their independence but need some help with daily activities. We focus on personal wellness and encourage continued independence through an individualized plan provided by trained designated caregivers who get to know our residents' unique preferences and needs. We offer a menu that offers healthy ingredients. Physical fitness is also a focus along with other activities and entertainment.

Q: Describe your community's overall population of assisted living residents. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

A: We are a beautiful community with approximately 200 residents. We offer two distinct "neighborhoods" to choose from. We have 198 apartments and different floor plans. We are an active community and we believe in LIVE YOUR WAY Programs. Our average age is approximately 82, but we have high functioning 68 year olds and fit very well into our active adult community. Music is a favorite as well as card games.

Q: What makes your chef or dining program exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted residents expect?

A: We offer a menu that offers healthy ingredients. Physical fitness is also a focus along with other activities and entertainment.

Q: What places are near the community or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

A: We are close to the hospitals, physicians offices and lots of shopping. We are near a very active senior center, grocery stores, shopping malls and pharmacies.

Q: What transportation services do you offer to assisted living residents?

A: Our transportation offers dr's office visits, shopping, and field trips...lots of FUN!

Q: What safety features or security measures do you offer to your assisted living residents?

A: Our concierge program allows monitored entry from 7AM - 7PM and we have 24 hour staff

Q: How do you keep residents’ families informed about their loved ones?

A: Our interaction with families, physicians and medical providers are informed about their loved one / patient so that we can provide exceptional care and allow our residents to continue to age in place with monitoring their well-being. We also work with home health agencies and palliative care/hospice so your loved one does not have to move and can have the personal care and attention needed.

Q: What is your community's care staff-to-resident ratio during daytime and nighttime hours?

A: Our care staff is exceptional and provide excellent care, and are available 24/7

Q: If your community accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

A: We are a pet friendly community and have a dog and cat park as well as over an acre of land to walk your friendly pet

Q: What safety features or security measures do you provide to protect residents who wander?

A: We are fully trained in re-directing any resident who appears to wander and because we are a large community, we have staff walking the building to be the eyes and ears to keep our residents safe.

Q: What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

A: We pride ourselves in continuing education for our staff and we have mandated and regulated classes and training ongoing which allow us to provide excellent care for our residents.

Photos of The Terraces of Roseville

Features of The Terraces of Roseville

• Fee Structure Extra: 1

• Dining Extra: All Residents Have In Room Kitchenettes. Any Time Dining 7:30 Am 6:30 Pm

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Nurse On Staff: During Business Hours

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

About The Terraces of Roseville

Boutique Senior Living

At The Terraces of Roseville Retirement and Assisted Living Community, discover a lifestyle as special and expansive as the community itself. Our main building is stately, featuring grand windows, cathedral ceilings, lots of light and generous common areas. Outdoors, you'll discover three spacious courtyards, in a serene and comforting atmosphere surrounded by oak trees and a charming creek.

With independent and assisted living as well as memory care options, you're certain to find the level of care, and the peace of mind, that suits your needs. Plus, you'll find fascinating companions and plenty to do - there's always a full calendar of scheduled activities, entertainment and excursions - in an environment where our goal is to promote resident engagement and overall well-being.

We go on offsite trips each Wednesday. Any where from Sonoma Wine Country, to museums, the Jelly Belly Factory, to live theater.

Map of The Terraces of Roseville