Oakmont of Roseville

1101 Secret Ravine Parkway, Roseville, CA, 95661

Reviews of Oakmont of Roseville

Brenda104755350 April 18, 2015

Oakmont of Roseville was a lovely place, but the atmosphere seemed a little old to me. The rooms were nice. I thought they were a little small compared to the other ones I saw. It was a newer facility, but I thought they were a little pricey. They had a lot of services. The grounds were huge, and the hallways were long.

Judy100102950 January 09, 2015

Oakmont of Roseville is beautiful. It is the prettiest one I've ever been in. It is only a year old. The dining room is open all day. The residents can go down whenever they want. They have a beautiful entry way. They got a coffee station with snacks and everything in it. If you go straight ahead, there is a big room with a grand piano and couches for entertaining. It is a beautiful facility, but it is way too expensive. Every one of the staff that we talked to there was nice and very helpful. If money was not an object, that's the place my mother would be.

Debbie103452850 December 27, 2014

Oakmont staff made it very easy for my mother to transition into her new life. They are welcoming, friendly, and engage with the residents. I am very pleased and confident that my mother is respected and safe.

Jun1 December 17, 2014

Excellent administration and staff. Superb dining in restaurant setting. Excellent facilities and activities with a safe and caring environment.

Kathryn10 December 17, 2014

Kind and caring environment with thorough and thoughtful staff. Lots of great activities for residents. Lovely place to call home.

Bill102308250 November 29, 2014

Very happy. Great care. Follow through is very good. Will listen to what you're saying, and if needed will get back to you. Keeps everyone involved in activities if they want.

Jeanette14 September 23, 2014

I was impressed with all of Oakmont of Roseville. The staff were clean and professional. It was top level. It was nice, it was beautiful, and the people were exceptionally friendly. And the food was amazing. The rooms were over 1100sq. ft and they had even one larger than that, but they have them all the way down to teh size of a studio apartment. There was quite a variety there. Their dining room equaled a five-star restaurant. The atmosphere was nice and it was never crowded; it was clean, beautiful, and you could see the rotisserie. It has a nice bar with glasses on display; it is a beautiful place. They are bringing in a top band for a Jimmy Buffet night, and I know they have casino trips and outings of every kind imaginable. The other thing that I liked about it was that they care about the people and they are completely driven by the people who were there. They have an exercise machine that is geared to the upper body and lower body exercises like a treadmill or the pedaled ones that had the hand motion too and they had it situated to a wheelchair, so my mom is going to be able to exercise herself while on her wheelchair. They also have a totally enclosed walking path on the outside.

Caring81871050 July 12, 2014

My mother and father-in-law have been at Oakmont for several months, and they are very content and get very good service. It just opened in October of last year. Overall, it's not a huge facility, which is nice. They provide activities on a daily basis for the seniors to engage in. They also bring in live entertainment for them: musical artists will come in and sing. They have special activities for New Year's and Christmas in the dining room. They order off of the menus. The meals are planned to the senior size; they're not too much. They always offer a balanced meal. They use linen tablecloths and linen napkins, so it's a very nice environment. The food is very good.

The staff is wonderful. They have some good med techs. The nice part is that the med techs and the cleaning staff are always the same people, unless one's on vacation. It's always good to have familiarity for the residents. All the staff knows my in-laws by first name, probably within the first week that they were there. They give them a pendant to push for anything. If they can't figure out how to turn on the TV, they push their pendant, help will come, help them figure out how to turn the TV on, and change the channel. It also has a fall sensor in case they fall. It automatically notifies the staff that the resident is falling.

They have a gardening area in the back if the resident wants to participate in the garden. They even have that for the memory care area. It has a bird aviary inside the memory care section. The memory care received the same food as the regular assisted and independent-living have for meals. The chef was on one of the Food Network TV shows as a contestant. They provide transportation within eight miles free of charge. They will call us if there is any kind of a question or issue; they're very good about calling. The minute they call you, they say it's not an emergency. Any time we get a call from them, that's always the first thing that comes to our minds, but they're very good at telling us "This is not a problem. It's just they need more medication." They have a built-in pharmacy.

The pricing was much more reasonable than many of the other facilities for two. At most other facilities with two parents, the rent was doubled, so if it was $4000, for two of them, it would be $8,000. This facility only asked an additional $900 for the extra spouse.

From Oakmont of Roseville

Oakmont of Roseville is a lovely retirement community situated on a lush campus with lovely views, industry renowned dining, and endless on-site amenities. We are also very close to shopping, fine dining, the arts, and world-class entertainment.

If an active lifestyle is what you desire, you’ll feel at home in our retirement community where friends and neighbors enjoy our day spa, private movie theater, resident gardens, and lovely grounds.

If you ever need additional care we offer assisted living and memory care services on the same campus. Experience for yourself what makes this extraordinary senior living community one where life keeps getting better and better.

Features of Oakmont of Roseville

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym, Onsite Movie Theatre

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental