Brookdale Sterling Court

100 Sterling Court, Roseville, CA, 95661

Reviews of Brookdale Sterling Court

Anonymous110814550 July 13, 2015

My dad is in Brookdale Sterling Court (Emeritus at The Palms). So far, so good. The apartments are nice and clean. They have all kinds of activities like ice cream socials, outings, churches, and exercises programs. The dining area is a big open room. The staff is friendly.

Caring103484350 March 20, 2015

I've been to Emeritus in Roseville. I was pleased with what I saw. It was a nice facility, and everything seemed to be fine. The dining area was clean. It was a very small community, so they don't have a gym or swimming pool.

Sandy44 November 14, 2014

Emeritus is new, it’s got new people in it and it was very nice. They’ve got entertainment there and it was like in a night club, they were having such a good time. The young girl we talked to was very informative. I noticed that there were smiles, and people touching hands, and a warm, not very sterile environment. They were expensive though.

Cristi1 August 28, 2014

Emeritus at the Palms was really nice. Everything was lovely about it. I like the location. I like the grounds. I like that place quite a bit. I'm hoping to bring my parents back to see that place. The staff was really nice. They were great. They were very helpful. I saw them helped some of the residents, i.e., with their questions and concerns about the air-conditioning. They were helpful with fitting me in for a walk-through without an appointment. The rooms were a little small. The dining room was nice. Also, they had a private facility where you could eat with your family aside from the dining room. The menu looked OK. They have a whole calendar of different activities and they put it up in their main room. They have a social hour, they would take them out to outings, and they have games. They have all kinds of activities. Overall, I like The Palms better because it was small, the grounds were well kept, and they had lots of courtyards that the residents could go out into that were private. What they could improve on is the size of the room. It would be nice if they could make them a little more spacious.

Caring6112 August 28, 2014

Emeritus at the Palms was good. It was a really nice home because it was much smaller. It was a new home, it was really nice. The rooms were really nice. It was reasonably priced. However, this one was 15 miles from me. This one was still probably a little bit more busy for my mom, but it would have been more appropriate for her.

Debra23 February 15, 2014

Originally when my mom moved in six years ago, it was called The Palms and the service, the staff and everything was really nice. Then the Emeritus came in about three years ago and it just started going downhill. I didn't like the service, I didn't like the place. They wouldn't make my mom's bed. The room was really small and her room was right there when you walked in. You could see her room and her bed was hardly ever made. Her room sometimes stunk and I just didn't care for it. She had a commode in her room and I always had to remind them to change it plus the price kept going up every three months about $200 a month and my mom couldn't afford that. They used to take them to the movies, scenic drives, they go to the grocery store and doctor's appointments. They used to do that every other week and when the Emeritus came in, they did it maybe every other month.

Susan68838050 January 31, 2014

Emeritus at the Palms was our second choice. The place was very clean and beautifully arranged. The grounds there were beautiful outside. They were very good. They were very roomy. The dining area was really nice and really upscale. It wasn't too casual, which was very good. It was like fine dining. They had set up the tables with tablecloths. Everything was first class. I like The Palms. I like the staff. They were really nice, very positive, and very helpful. They gave me a lot of information. The people there seemed very happy, which is important to me.

satisfaction guarenteed***** July 28, 2011

Everyone of the staff that I have come in contact with are very friendly and caring. They are attendative to the needs of my parents, my father is in the memory care unit. The staff always call when they have issues or questions and/or to follow up with the need of Doctor help. My mother in the assisted living area is so happy, that she doesn't limp anylonger. She has diabeties, and is escorted by staff 3x's a day to the LPN for her routine injections, she says she has so much attention, and everyone is very sweet to her! overall I am relaxed and assured that my parents are in very good hands and these staffers are a God-sent! thanks to the Palms.......wendy I give a 5***** rating

JWRoss July 27, 2011

My parents lived at The Palms for almost 2 years, originally in Assisted Living, but my mother had to be moved to the Memory Care unit as her strokes and dementia progressed. The quality of the staff, the level of care and the ambiance of the facility itself are all the best of the 5 facilities in which Mom & Dad lived in the course of 3 years.

Both care levels in the facilities concentrate on engaging the residents to the maximum extent possible, giving quality to this stage of their lives. Field trips, entertainment, dining events, daily games and memory stimulation all add to the experience. The residents are not just "housed" as is so often the case.

The Memory Care unit is exemplary, managed by a young woman who has come up in the ranks of caring for the elderly. She and her staff are genuinely compassionate and helped our family immensely as we worked through the process of caring for our terminally ill parents. Our family and loved ones were given unswerving support when needed.

From Brookdale Sterling Court

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Sterling Court