Atria Roseland

345 Eagle Rock Avenue, Roseland, NJ, 07068

Reviews of Atria Roseland

William105794450 April 30, 2015

Solana at Roseland was a very nice and new facility. We were looking in terms of Alzheimer's, and from what I saw, they can handle early Alzheimer's, but I am not sure if they can handle later stages. At the moment, I do not really remember much about the details of the rooms. They were standard. The staff seemed perfectly good.

Caring104610550 April 10, 2015

I liked The Solana Roseland very much. It was relatively new; I believed it was constructed within the year. It was very upscale looking. It had art all over. It was very attractive. The dining facility reflected a very varied menu. It really looked like a state-of-the-art facility. There were a percentage of residents who were couples, and they looked like they were in their 80s and quite active. They were a little bit more expensive than the others in the area, but that was understandable based on the fact that they were new. I thought the director there was very caring, and the whole place was just wonderful. Their drawback might be that there was no public transportation if anyone wanted to visit in the area.

Caring96176650 November 07, 2014

The staff of Solana seemed very good; I don’t know yet because my parents haven’t moved in, but it is a beautiful facility and only a little over a year old. Besides, my parents needed a two-bedroom and not many places have that. The dining room is beautiful; it looks like a restaurant. It is a beautiful, beautiful place. The apartments are beautiful too. There are vanities for the bathroom, a walk-in shower, and the two bedrooms are a nice size. They have a movie theater, and there is a café that is open 24 hours.

Caring74361350 November 28, 2013

My father-in-law is already in Solana. We're happy with this place. Everything is fine and we have no complaints about it. We chose this one because their facilities were brand new. He is in a place where he could be cared for and we're also happy with the care. He is out there and he can socialize. He is cleaned, he is fed, and he is taken care of there. We're happy with everything. My father-in-law is very happy there. As long as he's happy, we're happy as well.

Carol69669550 September 26, 2013

We found Solana for my mom and she will be moving there. We chose this facility because first of all its brand new and we liked the place. It's a beautiful facility and it has everything that we were looking for. The staff is wonderful and very cooperative. I was very pleased with the whole concept of the facility. The people there are great. We got an apartment for my mom and it's beautiful. She has a balcony where she can sit outside which she loves. The facility is very comfortable and cozy. It's a very pleasant atmosphere. The food is excellent. I know they have bingo and movie nights.

Caring0696 May 14, 2013

We looked at Solana at Roseland because it was near our place. They had different levels of rooms depending on your budget and needs. The staff were very accommodating, informative and they answered all our questions. I liked their attention to details, their plans for the elderly and accommodations. For instance, they were very open to helping the residents with bathing and giving of medications in the future if needed. We also asked about the activities and they had bus trips weekly for shopping and the movies.

From Atria Roseland

Set in a charming residential area in western Essex County, Atria Roseland is a senior living community where older adults can live more independently, with discreet support from a caring, 24-hour staff. In addition to assisted living services, Atria Roseland also offers Life Guidance® memory care for individuals living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.

Atria Roseland is convenient to parks, gardens and shopping centers – and less than an hour from New York City. Amenities include multiple dining venues, a salon and spa, library, movie theater and inviting common spaces for gathering with friends. Residents enjoy chef-prepared meals and a variety of engaging events every day, including planned outings to local points of interest like the Newark Museum and the Reeves-Reed Arboretum.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 180 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 13,500 people.

Features of Atria Roseland

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• State License(s): 07015