Reviews of Callahan Village
I am a friend or relative of resident
I have had a family member there for several years. They are fairly satisfied and happy there. Our family notices the large turn over of staff and cooks.
I visited this facility
I looked at Callahan Village and the facility was alright, but it's just situated in a small town. The facility is also small, but the staff is very nice. This place is also close to the VA Hospital which I like.
Location of Callahan Village
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities