From The Barton Place
The Barton Place approach provides a home with services that are tailored to each individual's unique needs. We desire to give a way of life enriched with compassion, respect, excellence and dignity. We make daily life easier for our residents by offering desired services and care as their needs and preferences dictate.
By customizing personal care for each individual we help to ease assisted living residents through lifestyle transitions that flow with their vision of what they desire life to be and put it within reach.
Barton Place combines dignity and choice within a framework of independence and support. It is one of the many reasons our residents truly feel at home here. Some seniors may need help managing their medications or with other types of personal assistance. Our home offers a variety of personal care support to match individual needs. Every member of our staff provides assistance discreetly and with great care.
Having someone to share a meal with can be as important as the meal itself. Mealtime is special in the home because some of our fondest memories have been formed sharing meals with family and friends. Family dining is provided with three delicious meals a day with an atmosphere of conversation and enjoyment. There are also daily snacks served. Guest meals are available seven days a week and guests are welcome to join us in the dining room. Menus are prepared to meet any therapeutic or special dietary requirement and are supervised by a Registered Dietician.
- Breakfast: eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, pancakes, toast, hot or cold cereal, fresh fruit, juice, etc.
- Lunch: fresh tossed salad, a variety of meat, potatoes and cooked veggies, lasagna, gnocchi, spaghetti and meatballs. Weekly summer cookouts!
- Dinner: variety of sandwiches, burgers, homemade soups, salads (antipasto, macaroni, potato, etc.) and dessert.
- Special: We serve fresh bread from Ferlos Bakery and Stans Fish Fry every other Friday!
Guest meals are complimentary.
Quality Services Provided
- Your choice of private or semi-private rooms
- Daily home cooked meals
- 24 hour staffing
- Activities program
- Pharmacy and medication management
- Assisted care
- Beautician / Barber
- Laundry (including labeling)
- Registered dietician consultation
- Spiritual Services
- Cable TV
- Complimentary transportation
- Cable wifi at no cost
Long Term Care Ombudsman
Both you and your family will enjoy the secure feeling of knowing that a member of our 24-hour, dedicated, professional staff is always available to provide the level of care and service you or your loved one deserve.
Barton Place is a place where you can continue your story. Learn more about whether or not Barton's Place is the right choice for you or your loved one. Feel free to call or schedule a personal visit.
Features of The Barton Place
- Minimum rate: $3200/month
Room and housing options
- Studio Apartments
- State Licenses 510-F-061
Reviews of The Barton Place
No Reviews Yet!
Location of The Barton Place
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities