Brookdale Rohnert Park

4855 Snyder Lane, Rohnert Park, CA, 94928

Reviews of Brookdale Rohnert Park

Lou8 April 21, 2015

We pick Brookdale in Rohnert Park for my parent. We are extremely impressed, and the environment there doesn't have that isolated feeling. It has a very resort like feeling. The dining room is a first class dining room. People going there tend to dress nicely because of the environment. We tried the food, and it is fantastic. It is like going into a fine dining restaurant. They have line dancing to a lot of different people coming in performing music. They had a lot of physical fitness type stuff for people to be involved. They are low key, but it's just to get them motivated. What is really nice is that in about a month they are going to open up a physical fitness or therapy facility in there, so you don't have to go to a different facility for your physical therapy treatment.

Two times a month -- like yesterday -- my father-in-law jumps on their mini-bus, and they go to fishermen's warp for lunch for about three hours and comes back. They do a lot of things like that.

The apartments are beautiful. They are very well done and very private. The community is like a family. They are welcoming and always encouraging each other to participate with what is going on. They are very concerned about each other when they don't see someone for a day or two. It is very spacious. There is a lot of sitting/garden areas. It just presents itself better.

Caring102311350 November 29, 2014

Emeritus at Rohnert Park was a pleasant-looking facility, and it’s very clean. The staff were all pleasant. They all greet you and treat you like a relative. We ate there, and the food was satisfactory. They have a very large pool. What I didn’t seem to like about them is that it's not close to any small village or city. It seemed to be a little further out than the other places.

Anne Elliot October 05, 2014

My relative is very upset by the decline in services since new management took place. Everything from the quality of food, the housekeeping, the temperature of the common areas, the responses to calls has caused distress.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296 or email us at familyconnection@brookdale.com to discuss them in greater detail.

Caring86779650 June 30, 2014

My parents are in Emeritus at Rohnert Park. We chose it because it has a large two-bedroom apartment, so my parents are together and each has their own room. My mom has a queen-size bed with a nice window overlooking pine trees and green spaces. It has a double closet and space for her desk. They are in the independent living, but they have to bring in care because my dad needs 24-hour care. I think the place is just fine, and the staff is very good. They are very friendly and helpful. My mom doesn't love the food, but she thinks it's OK. I would like to see them have some things that are a little healthier, wheat-free and organic. However, the garden and the landscaping are nice. They have a beautiful rose garden, and there are nice greens everywhere. The people are very friendly too. They have a lot of good activities. They have a big fireplace in the living room where people are always doing physical therapy activities, playing with balls or doing games, playing music together, singing or doing performances, and they bring in people from the community to do performances. So it is very nice.

Caring74427950 December 13, 2013

The first thing we did when we visited Emeritus at Rohnert Park was eat. They have chefs there and you can order anything anytime. It's like a restaurant. They have gardens, walkways, and places that you can go. We just wanted to look at a two bedroom and two bath apartments, but they actually have many floor plans to look at. Their rooms are big. It's a modern facility and it’s impressive.

From Brookdale Rohnert Park

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Rohnert Park

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)
  • Dining extra: All apartments have Full Kitchens

• Private services

• Minimum age: 62

• Licenses: RCFE
  • State License(s): 496803478

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Rohnert Park