Brookdale Rohnert Park

4855 Snyder Lane, Rohnert Park, CA, 94928

Reviews of Brookdale Rohnert Park

October 05, 2014

By Anne Elliot

My relative is very upset by the decline in services since new management took place. Everything from the quality of food, the housekeeping, the temperature of the common areas, the responses to calls has caused distress.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns and hope you will call us at 877-400-5296 or email us at familyconnection@brookdale.com to discuss them in greater detail.

June 30, 2014

My parents are in Emeritus at Rohnert Park. We chose it because it has a large two-bedroom apartment, so my parents are together and each has their own room. My mom has a queen-size bed with a nice window overlooking pine trees and green spaces. It has a double closet and space for her desk. They are in the independent living, but they have to bring in care because my dad needs 24-hour care. I think the place is just fine, and the staff is very good. They are very friendly and helpful. My mom doesn't love the food, but she thinks it's OK. I would like to see them have some things that are a little healthier, wheat-free and organic. However, the garden and the landscaping are nice. They have a beautiful rose garden, and there are nice greens everywhere. The people are very friendly too. They have a lot of good activities. They have a big fireplace in the living room where people are always doing physical therapy activities, playing with balls or doing games, playing music together, singing or doing performances, and they bring in people from the community to do performances. So it is very nice.

December 13, 2013

The first thing we did when we visited Emeritus at Rohnert Park was eat. They have chefs there and you can order anything anytime. It's like a restaurant. They have gardens, walkways, and places that you can go. We just wanted to look at a two bedroom and two bath apartments, but they actually have many floor plans to look at. Their rooms are big. It's a modern facility and it’s impressive.

Photos of Brookdale Rohnert Park

• Home Sale Assistance

• Licenses: RCFE

About Brookdale Rohnert Park

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

We are Close to a Casino, Wineries and Sonoma State University. Anytime Dining for residents. Restaurant open from 7am-7pm.

Map of Brookdale Rohnert Park