Innisfree Retirement Community

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Innisfree Retirement Community

April 18, 2012

By lshelley

The staff at Innisfree was always very caring and compassionate towards my Grandmother. As Grandma lost her memory they would go out of their way to include her in the facility activities. During the last few weeks of her life my mom stayed with my Grandma full time. The staff at Innisfree would bring my mom a meal at lunch and dinner daily without her asking them to do so. The facilities were always clean and never had the "nursing home" smell. The facility was always working to make improvements - while my Grandmother was there they resurfaced the pool and the parking lot. The staff made a point to include the resident's family in special activities. Over all the experience with working with Innisfree was a plesant one and I would recommend it to anyone in the Rogers area.

May 26, 2011

By Wasabi3

Visited this facility

I once visited this facilty with a friend looking for a place to stay i must say that this is a very nice place to stay the facilty was very nice it seem to be well protect and safe, the rooms that were clean nice and neat.the grounds was well kept,and it was in a desent location, the only problem that i personaly had is with the staff,I dont know if the person that gave us the tour was having personal issues or she just had a problem with us but she was really cold and dry with us she didnt really explain anything to us when we ask for a tour she took us to one room that was empty and showed it to us we had to beg her to show us a few more, I Think my friend would have like to stay at a place like this if the staff or that one who showed us would have been a little more friendly

Features of Innisfree Retirement Community

• Pets: Small Pets

About Innisfree Retirement Community

Innisfree Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Rogers, AR that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Innisfree Retirement Community for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Innisfree Retirement Community