Rockport Senior Living

20375 Center Ridge Road, Rocky River, OH, 44116

Reviews of Rockport Senior Living

S.S.M. October 18, 2015

This is the most family like environment I have ever felt while touring places for my mom. I'm an adult son and doing this on my own. It is very hard to know what to look for and I toured so many places. I happened to stop by Rockport and met with Amy, she was kind and caring and spent over 2 hours with me. I also had the pleasure of working with Caroline over the phone, she too was patient and kind and helped me! I didn't want to have to move my mom anywhere, but I am so grateful I stumbled upon Rockport! Every staff member other then 1 has gone above and beyond! The food is just like having home cooked every night. The activities are fun and I enjoy coming to catch the tail end of them! Mom is stimulated and happy, so I am able to relax and be happy myself! With much appreciation.

Thank you so much for the kind words! We work very hard to go above and beyond for our residents. They are so important to us and the reason we do what we do. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

DMurrak May 01, 2015

I have a family member that I could no longer leave at home, while I work my part time job. I found this facility and found that they offer adult daycare. I came and visited and was so pleased with what I say. The patients that attend are engaged, having fun and laughing. It took me awhile to convince my Mother to attend but now that she has been going for approx 3 months, she loves it and I have noticed a change in her for the better! She is sleeping through the night now on the days she attends "camp". Thank you for having this program.

Caring103946950 March 23, 2015

We thought Rockport was a fitting place for our brother. My brother was not interested in a spacious room. He wanted a studio. We were delighted with what we have seen so far.

From Rockport Senior Living

Rockport Senior Living is one of the most affordable, social communities in Rocky River, Ohio. We are privately owned by a local, caring family and have had the same core staff since our doors opened in 1995. We invite you to come visit us today and find out why more Westshore area seniors call Rockport home!

Rockport has a history within the community and offers its residents a unique building in a great city. We offer a variety of private and spacious apartment suites to choose from, and an array of services to give our residents a comfortable, carefree life

Features of Rockport Senior Living