Rockport Senior Living Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.2

May 01, 2015

By DMurrak

I have a family member that I could no longer leave at home, while I work my part time job. I found this facility and found that they offer adult daycare. I came and visited and was so pleased with what I say. The patients that attend are engaged, having fun and laughing. It took me awhile to convince my Mother to attend but now that she has been going for approx 3 months, she loves it and I have noticed a change in her for the better! She is sleeping through the night now on the days she attends "camp". Thank you for having this program.

March 23, 2015

We thought Rockport was a fitting place for our brother. My brother was not interested in a spacious room. He wanted a studio. We were delighted with what we have seen so far.

Let Us Search For You

• Staff Patient Ratio: 13 To 1

• Licenses: Licensed Residential Care Facility
    • State Licenses: 2531R

About Rockport Senior Living

Rockport Senior Living is one of the most affordable, social communities in Rocky River, Ohio. We are privately owned by a local, caring family and have had the same core staff since our doors opened in 1995. We invite you to come visit us today and find out why more Westshore area seniors call Rockport home!

Rockport has a history within the community and offers its residents a unique building in a great city. We offer a variety of private and spacious apartment suites to choose from, and an array of services to give our residents a comfortable, carefree lifestyle.

Map of Rockport Senior Living