Atria Greenridge Place

One Elizabeth Court, Rocky Hill, CT, 06067

Reviews of Atria Greenridge Place

Do not come here! January 17, 2014

Find another place. It looks impressive but the food is really poor quality. There is huge turnover at the top. The aids are wonderful but the coordination of the patients meds is a nightmare. Mom was there 3 years and loved it but it's very hard for the families to coordinate care with them if the person is sick or their meds need to change.

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that your mom loved our community and caregivers. I am sorry, however, to hear of your dissatisfaction with the food and medication coordination. Although we have had some transition in our community, we strive to make changes that are in the best interest of our residents. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience with us in more detail so that we can constantly improve the experience of our residents and their families. Please feel free to email us directly at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com and please include the community name and the specifics of your review.

Kristen6 May 31, 2013

My father was in Atria Greeridge Place. The place was a very beautiful, fabulous and wonderful. It was easy to get to. They also had a lot of amenities there. The staff were fabulous and helpful with the transition from where he had been. They regularly would update me if he has to have a change in any kind of meds. There was a very nice connection with the family. The problem was that his wife was not willing to pay as much so she had to transfer him to another place.

Caring9523 November 17, 2012

I had considered placing my mother in The Atria but I had chosen another facility. They were comparable and either of them would have been a good fit. They were both beautiful, gorgeous, have lovely dining room, and they have plenty of activities for the residents to do. So they were neck and neck in regards to what we were looking for, but the bottom line was the price.

annawelkes September 30, 2011

My grandmother lived here for a little over a year before she had to go live in a hospital. The living areas and common areas were very clean and neat, and it never smelled. You could literally see a man wet himself, but the response was so quick that you would never smell a foul odor. The only thing I could complain about was the staff. There were several teenaged girls working there during this time and they were all stuck-up, snobby girls who were unwilling to help anybody around there. They were just down-right mean to myself, my family, and, most importantly, my grandmother. I never plan on going there again and pray to God that my kids never send me there.

From Atria Greenridge Place

At Atria Greenridge Place, you’ll enjoy all the comforts of home and just the right amount of discreet support to help you live independently. This inviting community is situated in a residential neighborhood in Rocky Hill, next to Wethersfield and Newington. You’ll find warm, friendly neighbors and a caring professional staff. In fact, many of Atria’s residents have lived at the community five or more years and the staff’s average tenure is 12 years, illustrating how Atria Greenridge Place is a great place to live and work.

Atria Greenridge Place offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Memory Care - Life Guidance®

Features of Atria Greenridge Place

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $8,785/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None