Atria Greenridge Place Assisted Living

Reviews of Atria Greenridge Place | Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

3.8

November 17, 2012

I had considered placing my mother in The Atria but I had chosen another facility. They were comparable and either of them would have been a good fit. They were both beautiful, gorgeous, have lovely dining room, and they have plenty of activities for the residents to do. So they were neck and neck in regards to what we were looking for, but the bottom line was the price.

September 30, 2011

By annawelkes

My grandmother lived here for a little over a year before she had to go live in a hospital. The living areas and common areas were very clean and neat, and it never smelled. You could literally see a man wet himself, but the response was so quick that you would never smell a foul odor. The only thing I could complain about was the staff. There were several teenaged girls working there during this time and they were all stuck-up, snobby girls who were unwilling to help anybody around there. They were just down-right mean to myself, my family, and, most importantly, my grandmother. I never plan on going there again and pray to God that my kids never send me there.

Let Us Search For You

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: State of CT Public Health licensed

About Atria Greenridge Place

At Atria Greenridge Place, you’ll enjoy all the comforts of home and just the right amount of discreet support to help you live independently. This inviting community is situated in a residential neighborhood in Rocky Hill, next to Wethersfield and Newington. You’ll find warm, friendly neighbors and a caring professional staff. In fact, many of Atria’s residents have lived at the community five or more years and the staff’s average tenure is 12 years, illustrating how Atria Greenridge Place is a great place to live and work.

Atria Greenridge Place offers the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
    • Choice of apartments
    • Anytime Café
    • Full-time director of events and activities
    • Emergency call system in every apartment
    • Daily restaurant-style meals
    • Housekeeping services
    • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
    • Medication assistance