Brookdale Summer Ridge

Reviews of Brookdale Summer Ridge

Overview of Ratings

4.5

March 29, 2013

Their apartments in Emeritus were dark, at least the ones they took as to. They're smaller compared to the ones my mother's in. I think their place is clean and they have good staff. I suggest that they update the place, paint it and brighten things up.

July 31, 2012

By LuAnn1

Summer Ridge Assisted living is a great place for the elderly to have a wonderful experience in continuing to live which with the same if not better in the ways they lived before having to go to such a facility. There staff is wonderful and accommodating to their every need but at the same time allowing them to some what take care of themselves and their spaces (rooms) to their own desires. It is nice to see such wonderful people helping our elderly and families continue living in an enriching way. The facility itself is beautiful with peaceful places for the residents to rest or do fun activities with others.

February 17, 2012

By JJohnson

The care at this facility seemed sufficent. Nothing spectacular but not exactly lacking. I had seen mine grand mother in worse nuring homes before. This one thank God lacked the distinct smell of stale urine and defecate. I would be under the assumption that this facility is cleaner than the others. Also, she does not complain about the food as she did at other homes. A lot of people assume its just elderly taste buds not functioning properly, but I have tasted some of the slop they serve at other homes. It is dreadful. The staff here is generally nice and will cater to the elderlys requests without belittling them. They of course have doctors on site that will frequent the residents. A church service is offered on Sundays and also a nice recreation area that helps them pass the time. All in all it is a decent facility to live out your last years on Earth.

Photos of Brookdale Summer Ridge

Features of Brookdale Summer Ridge

About Brookdale Summer Ridge

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Summer Ridge