Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living

260 Maple Avenue, Rockville Centre, NY, 11570

Reviews of Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living

RamRam12341 November 21, 2012

This was a last minute necessity for my family. My grandmother suffers from a mild case of alzheimers disease and her recent fall seemed to advance the case slightly. She became extremely forgetful and disoriented. We happen to live just down the road from this facility so that was a huge benefit right out of the gate. The staff has been the most incredible aspect of the facility thus far. They are extremely caring, compassionate, and helpful. Visiting hours are extremely flexible and the entire process has been wonderfully easy. Given that this was unexpected and an obviously hard time for my family, I commend every facet of the Chelsea Assisted Living facility in Rockville Centre. My hats off to them and from the bottom of my heart I appreciate the attention and care they have shown my grandmother.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living

Maple Pointe was built to offer a superior living alternative for the seniors of Rockville Centre and the surrounding areas of Long Island, New York. Nestled in the heart of historic Rockville Centre, Maple Pointe offers the growing older population a lifestyle of dignity, respect and independence while striving to meet their needs of comfort and Peace of Mind for family members.

The Maple Pointe experience is truly one of a kind. A five story Tudor style building made up of private and semi-private apartments blend well with the community?s architectural design. Sunny large windows brighten the dedicated lounge and activity areas conveniently located on each floor. A courtyard centrally located provides tables and chairs for outside lounging, barbeques and social events.

Location of Maple Pointe at Rockville Centre Assisted Living