Palm Cottages

3821 Sunnyside Court, Rockledge, FL, 32955

Reviews of Palm Cottages

Anonymous117233250 December 17, 2015

We visited Palm Cottage, and we liked the way it was set up. It was like little houses. They had lots of very nice common areas where they actually cook the food in front of them. It was very nice, but a little bit too far away. It was a small community. I thought they had five cottages, and one of them was memory care.

Caring110215650 July 29, 2015

I went to Palm Cottages of Rockledge for a visit. It was really nice, and if I had to choose, I'd choose this one because I really like it. It was in a good location. The people were very nice, and it was really clean. I like the way it was setup with different houses. They were also very flexible about when you could move in and also about if you want to move back out again. The outside was nice. I haven’t eaten there, but they have one cook for two houses.

Caring109306750 July 21, 2015

I was very pleased with Palm Cottages. I admitted my husband there. It is more family-like residence. It is kept very clean. My husband has dementia, and he does have other problems, but they assist him with just about anything he needs. I am happy with the care he gets. The price is right. The place is nice; it is pretty. My husband has his own bed; he carried the things he wanted over there.

Dan38 June 18, 2015

My mother is in Palm Cottages. The reason that we choose it is because of area and the staff. Our experience has been great. It has been very good. They take care of mother very well. It is a good experience working with them.

They have everything from bingo and card playing to bridge. There is a garden area outside with a gazebo, and they do exercises and stuff out there. They have movies like 2 times a day. They take them out, and it's really good. The room actually is a little bit smaller. The food is cooked right in front of them.

Caring107963550 March 20, 2015

The staff was very professional and caring at Palm Cottages. The rooms were roomy and homey, and it had a living room, television, and dining area. My mom said the food was excellent. They have cottages, and every cottage has 12 rooms and a cook. They have a dining room and a living room -- just like living in a home. They have a movie theater, game room, and a big meeting room where everybody gets together. And I feel the facility was safe.

Anonymous103203550 March 19, 2015

Palm Cottages had like rooms compared to other places where they had apartments. The dining area had a kitchen where they prepare food. They had activities like ice cream parlor, and they had a pool table. I enjoyed the whole place.

Robert74197850 December 13, 2013

We found Palm Cottages for my mom. They have 10 cottages and each one has a living room, a kitchen, and a library. They have 10-12 bedrooms on the outstretch of that. There's an average of 10 bedrooms to a cottage. There is a full time staff on each one and then there's a cook for each one. They have movie theatre there, they do bingos, they have different events. They have transportation to the doctor or to different places. They go to the restaurant once a week. Now that she has been there for several for weeks, she has made friends and she is doing things. She is also going to the movies. We have been very pleased with them.

.....happy October 21, 2013

my mom is at palm cottages rockledge..She is well taken care of by all the nurses and she is calm and happy now..the food is homecooking,the rooms\bathrooms spotless,and mom always clean and dresses nice..im so glad that God watches over Palm cottages and the angels who work there..The staff is so friendly and caring to my mother,and always treats her like their own mom....Thankyou for helping me help her be in a good place...

Caring54263050 November 16, 2012

I visited Palm Cottages. It seems like a very nice, well-organized and clean place. There's multiple group homes throughout the facility. They seem very nice and accommodating except they couldn't offer certain caregiver requirements that my grandfather needed, so it wasn't a good fit.

From Palm Cottages

Palm Cottages is an assisted living and memory care community located just off I-95 in Rockledge, FL. The beautiful 5 acre campus has been carefully designed to enhance the natural beauty of the Florida landscape and to create an oasis for the residents to enjoy. Our community offers 8 home-like cottages, each containing twelve private suites and baths. Each cottage includes a screened in front porch, its own dining area and living room. Our meals are homemade and served in a “family” type gathering with fresh varieties offered daily. We also have a 5,000 sq. ft. Clubhouse where residents can enjoy a full complement of programs. We offer a variety of activities and social gatherings such as live entertainment, parties, games, and much more.

Our unique design sets us apart from the competition. We don’t have long mazes of hallways and giant dining rooms where residents just become another number. The cottage-style setup provides a more intimate, cozy setting. The food is made from scratch and you can smell it cooking throughout the day. When you live at Palm Cottages, you feel like you are staying at a bed and breakfast.

Features of Palm Cottages

• Features extra: Theater room

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,600/month

• 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • Staff patient ratio: 1:12 and 2:12 with additional caregiving staff floating throughout cottages
  • Minimum age: 55