Crimson Pointe Senior Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Crimson Pointe Senior Living

September 29, 2014

By Charles95443450

Crimson Pointe was very nice. The staff was great. What I liked most what that they had 24–hour nurses available. They had individual apartments. They would provide all your meals. The rooms and the dining rooms were very nice, and they had activities. If I stay here in Rockford, that's the place I would go. I would recommend them to others.

Thank you so much for your kind words!

August 30, 2014

By Dori1

Crimson Pointe was nice. I had no negative things to say about it. The staff was nice and considerate. We asked questions and they responded to our concerns. They gave us a tour of the place. They had exercises and they do things with the group every now and then too. They had people come in to help people who needed help. They had a laundry room for those who could do their own laundry. They had a very nice dining room. You could choose to eat in the dining room or in your own room. We weren't expecting food at all. They gave us a drink and thought that was nice enough, then after the drink, somebody came in with appetizers, then they came back with dinner and the food was very good. The rooms were nice. They had rooms for couples and they had two bedrooms for couples who couldn't sleep together. I liked that it was clean. I would recommend it to others and I had talked to some people about it.

September 19, 2013

By Dee9

Crimson Pointe is one of the top two that I found that I really like for my father. The staff is really nice and warm. They have different amenities and different activities. It is also in a very good location. It is near the shopping area where people frequent. This place is one of my favorites.

June 27, 2013

By Richard27

I happened to know the guy who runs Crimson Pointe. It's a very clean and very nice place. It's definitely set up for independent living. Their rooms are a little bit larger than others and they have three different styles of rooms. They have good food.

April 16, 2013

By Caring 3047

I've visited Crimson Pointe Senior Living and they were under flu quarantine at that time, so we didn't really get to see much of anything. Their lobby looked clean and I talked to their director. He was very nice. But I wouldn't move mom in there because it was too costly.

May 22, 2012

By Carole1

My mother had her shoulder replaced and she needed to be in a place where they take care of things for her. So we got her into this place and its nice and the people there were pleasant. However I just had a problem with the layout of Crimson Point. I think it's awkward for them as to how they lived there. They lived at the top and way up into the building and they were at the back side of the building and their view out their window was a dumpster. They had to take an elevator and come all the way down and a couple of hallways to turn. The dining room was really crowded. I have multiple sclerosis and their entry way had a slope and I have to park my car and had to walk up a hill and it's difficult for me.

March 29, 2012

By Squarix

We recently had to put my grandmother, my mother's mother, into a nursing home for her own well being. It was an extremely tough decision, but one that we knew we would ultimately have to come to after her diagnosis with alzheimer's disease two years ago. We searched around Rockford for the best facility, and had heard good things about Crimson Pointe and their staff, so we decided on this facility. She seems to have received an uptick in her mood after coming to the facility, and we couldn't be happier. The staff seems well-trained and responsive to all of our question whenever we visit. They seem adequately trained to deal with alzheimer's patients, and as a bonus, are very entertaining to help lift the resident's spirits. That's a level of care you just don't see everywhere, and why I give Crimson Pointe a full five stars.

May 31, 2011

By H4rb3Heaven

Friend or relative of resident

I frequently visited my great aunt at this assisted living facility. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. There was a gameroom (with a pool table), a hair salon, cafeteria, and large gathering/meeting room. The residents seem to have a great sense of community at this facility. The staff at the residence makes sure that residents have a great deal of opportunities to interact with each other. There was also a van available to transport residents for various group outings and events. In addition, the van was available to transport residents to church, the local grocery store, and to various appointments. It gave me a great deal of comfort to know that my aunt was well taken care of while maintaining a great deal of her independence.

Photos of Crimson Pointe Senior Living

• Features Extra: Library

• Home Sale Assistance

• Spanish

About Crimson Pointe Senior Living

Crimson Pointe Senior Living offers compassionate senior care in Rockford, IL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Crimson Pointe Senior Living shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Rockford, IL.

Please schedule a visit to see why we were selected as one of the Top 20 Assisted Living communities in Illinois by Assisted Living Today.

Map of Crimson Pointe Senior Living