Crimson Pointe Senior Living

Overview of Ratings

4.5

April 16, 2013

By Caring 3047

I've visited Crimson Pointe Senior Living and they were under flu quarantine at that time, so we didn't really get to see much of anything. Their lobby looked clean and I talked to their director. He was very nice. But I wouldn't move mom in there because it was too costly.

May 22, 2012

By Carole1

My mother had her shoulder replaced and she needed to be in a place where they take care of things for her. So we got her into this place and its nice and the people there were pleasant. However I just had a problem with the layout of Crimson Point. I think it's awkward for them as to how they lived there. They lived at the top and way up into the building and they were at the back side of the building and their view out their window was a dumpster. They had to take an elevator and come all the way down and a couple of hallways to turn. The dining room was really crowded. I have multiple sclerosis and their entry way had a slope and I have to park my car and had to walk up a hill and it's difficult for me.

March 29, 2012

By Squarix

We recently had to put my grandmother, my mother's mother, into a nursing home for her own well being. It was an extremely tough decision, but one that we knew we would ultimately have to come to after her diagnosis with alzheimer's disease two years ago. We searched around Rockford for the best facility, and had heard good things about Crimson Pointe and their staff, so we decided on this facility. She seems to have received an uptick in her mood after coming to the facility, and we couldn't be happier. The staff seems well-trained and responsive to all of our question whenever we visit. They seem adequately trained to deal with alzheimer's patients, and as a bonus, are very entertaining to help lift the resident's spirits. That's a level of care you just don't see everywhere, and why I give Crimson Pointe a full five stars.

May 31, 2011

By H4rb3Heaven

Friend or relative of resident

I frequently visited my great aunt at this assisted living facility. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. There was a gameroom (with a pool table), a hair salon, cafeteria, and large gathering/meeting room. The residents seem to have a great sense of community at this facility. The staff at the residence makes sure that residents have a great deal of opportunities to interact with each other. There was also a van available to transport residents for various group outings and events. In addition, the van was available to transport residents to church, the local grocery store, and to various appointments. It gave me a great deal of comfort to know that my aunt was well taken care of while maintaining a great deal of her independence.

Let Us Search For You

• Features Extra: Library

• Home Sale Assistance

• Spanish

About Crimson Pointe Senior Living

Crimson Pointe Senior Living offers compassionate senior care in Rockford, IL. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Crimson Pointe Senior Living shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Rockford, IL.

Please schedule a visit to see why we were selected as one of the Top 20 Assisted Living communities in Illinois by Assisted Living Today.

Map of Crimson Pointe Senior Living