Morningside of Rock Hill

1830 West Main Street, Rock Hill, SC, 29732

Reviews of Morningside of Rock Hill

January 15, 2014

By Becky21

My mom has been in 5 different assisted living facilities since 2000. I always hated to move her because it was a new adjustment period for her. However, there were always significant reasons, i.e. lack of proper care, cleanliness, etc. Morningside of Rock Hill is the best place ever and I believe this will be mom's final "home." She has never been more content. The staff is unbelievably fantastic. From Jeff, the Director, to the entire staff, they are always welcoming, helpful, and friendly to my mom and to all visitors. The apartments are roomy, clean, and well maintained. She is very happy with the food. But the most important thing to me is that they always watch out for her and take such great care of her medically. My family could not be happier with her total care.

November 27, 2013

I chose Morningside of Rock Hill because it's near where my nephew lives and it's a very nice place. I like it. The staff are very helpful. They did their best to help you and I've never been treated badly or had any problems with the people here at all. I've been here just about three weeks now. The food is very good. They have a lot of stuff going on and they have a calendar to tell you everything you could do. I would absolutely recommend this facility.

October 25, 2013

By Katherine10

I liked Morningside a lot. The facility was a community type. I liked the cleanliness and all the plants in the place. I would send my dad to that one and I would recommend it to others.

August 14, 2013

By Stephanie K

The apartments are very nice and the facility is clean. I like that my mom feels independent but people are checking on her as necessary. I never feel unwelcome and pop in to see my mom often.

August 14, 2012

We wanted to find the best assisted living facility in Georgetown. Thankfully the people in Morningside was recommended to us. The facility is really beautiful. The dining and the food is like in a five star hotel. They've also been able to narrow down our search for the specific type of assisted living care facility for my aunt. During this overwhelming emotional period, they were also able to help us understand the confusing Medicare/Medicaid, which helped us with the financial aspects of making a choice. I would recommend Morningside of Georgetown to anyone that needs quality care for their loved ones.

Photos of Morningside of Rock Hill

Services & Amenities of Morningside of Rock Hill

About Morningside of Rock Hill

Morningside of Rock Hill offers compassionate senior care in Rock Hill, SC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Morningside of Rock Hill shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in Rock Hill, SC.

Map of Morningside of Rock Hill