HarborChase of Rock Hill

Overview of Ratings

4.2

March 27, 2014

By Peg3

We visited about eight places, and we put Mom in HarborChase because it seems to have the most caring caregivers. It is spotless. It has a lot of activities like exercise programs, bingo, poker, scrabble, and meetings, and they have outside activities where they go away on a bus and have lunch and things like that. We had lunch there, and the food is very good. The rooms are extremely large. Each room has a window, and outside the windows are bird feeders and a nice area to look at outside. What I like the best are the people because they really have a passion for their work. The director and the sales director are both passionate. They love what they do, and it comes out. However, I think they need to have more activities for the higher-functioning residents.

February 11, 2013

By MacH

My sister and I went on an unscheduled visit to HarborChase of Rock Hill. We were very impressed with the facility. We didn't have any complaints or saw anything we didn't like.

September 04, 2012

By BigJames

Be very cautious while dealing with The management team including Director/Head Nurse/Memory Care unit manager. If your family member is active this isn't the place for them! Very disappointed with this facility. Also be very careful about the prices they give, they will increase the level of care price.

BigJames,

We regret to hear about this experience with HarborChase. We place priority on communication with all of our family members, and hold regular care plans to discuss resident care and any level of care changes. We have many active residents and encourage our seniors to maintain their independence while being available to assist when needed. Whether this concern is current or in the past, we would encourage you to contact any members if our management team. We value our relationship with you.

Sincerely, HarborChase Management Team

May 22, 2012

By Beverly Gray

My mom has been a resident of HarborChase of Rock Hill for one year. The Associates treat my mom with much care and respect. The inside of the Memory Care Community is kept clean and odor free. The food is delicious and prepared to the needs of each Resident. The Life Enrichment Team presents activities suited to needs of the Resident. The Associates get to know each Resident and their needs. I believe my decision to move my mom to HarborChase of Rock Hill was the best decision that I could have made for her. Thank you.

May 16, 2012

By janeball58

My mother was a resident at HarborChase's assisted living for 2 years and then later in their memory care unit. My family was always pleased with the communication on behalf of the staff and administration. Any issues that arose with my mother's care were welcomed and resolved. The care staff as a whole were generous and truly cared for mother. I would recommend this community to anyone seeking an assisted living or memory care community for their loved one.

Photos of HarborChase of Rock Hill

Features of HarborChase of Rock Hill

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4695/month
  • Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Dining Extra: Snacks Are Available All Day.

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Library

• Staff Patient Ratio: Above Dhec Standards
  • Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: DHEC - Assisted Living and Specialized Dementia Care Unit
  • State Licenses: CRC-1290

About HarborChase of Rock Hill

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of Rock Hill, and the highest standard of senior care offering assisted living, and our acclaimed memory care program. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one with memory loss, dementia, or Alzheimer's. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of Rock Hill, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard in senior care every day.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in senior care.

Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

Map of HarborChase of Rock Hill