HarborChase of Rock Hill

1611 Constitution Blvd, Rock Hill, SC, 29732

Contact Now

Reviews of HarborChase of Rock Hill

Caring101036150 February 27, 2015

I liked Harbor Chase of Rock Hill very much. I spoke to Jane Smith -- the director of sales -- and probably spent 2 to 2 1/2 hours with the facility. She did an excellent job. When we walked through, there was a gentleman playing some games on the TV, and the people were getting ready for lunch. There were some activities there, but I didn't pay close enough attention to it. The rooms that I saw were fine. It was definitely clean. If it wasn't clean and decent, I would have left immediately.

Caring101429250 January 26, 2015

My mother has moved in to HarborChase of Rock Hill, and I was very impressed with how helpful the staff were, and the price was something that I could afford. The rooms were very spacious, and I liked the bathroom especially because it is handicap accessible. They have exercise, bingo, movie nights, devotions, and ice cream socials.

Peg3 March 27, 2014

We visited about eight places, and we put Mom in HarborChase because it seems to have the most caring caregivers. It is spotless. It has a lot of activities like exercise programs, bingo, poker, scrabble, and meetings, and they have outside activities where they go away on a bus and have lunch and things like that. We had lunch there, and the food is very good. The rooms are extremely large. Each room has a window, and outside the windows are bird feeders and a nice area to look at outside. What I like the best are the people because they really have a passion for their work. The director and the sales director are both passionate. They love what they do, and it comes out. However, I think they need to have more activities for the higher-functioning residents.

MacH February 11, 2013

My sister and I went on an unscheduled visit to HarborChase of Rock Hill. We were very impressed with the facility. We didn't have any complaints or saw anything we didn't like.

BigJames September 04, 2012

Be very cautious while dealing with The management team including Director/Head Nurse/Memory Care unit manager. If your family member is active this isn't the place for them! Very disappointed with this facility. Also be very careful about the prices they give, they will increase the level of care price.

BigJames,

We regret to hear about this experience with HarborChase. We place priority on communication with all of our family members, and hold regular care plans to discuss resident care and any level of care changes. We have many active residents and encourage our seniors to maintain their independence while being available to assist when needed. Whether this concern is current or in the past, we would encourage you to contact any members if our management team. We value our relationship with you.

Sincerely, HarborChase Management Team

Beverly Gray May 22, 2012

My mom has been a resident of HarborChase of Rock Hill for one year. The Associates treat my mom with much care and respect. The inside of the Memory Care Community is kept clean and odor free. The food is delicious and prepared to the needs of each Resident. The Life Enrichment Team presents activities suited to needs of the Resident. The Associates get to know each Resident and their needs. I believe my decision to move my mom to HarborChase of Rock Hill was the best decision that I could have made for her. Thank you.

janeball58 May 16, 2012

My mother was a resident at HarborChase's assisted living for 2 years and then later in their memory care unit. My family was always pleased with the communication on behalf of the staff and administration. Any issues that arose with my mother's care were welcomed and resolved. The care staff as a whole were generous and truly cared for mother. I would recommend this community to anyone seeking an assisted living or memory care community for their loved one.

From HarborChase of Rock Hill

Celebrating senior living each and every day!

Welcome to HarborChase of Rock Hill, and the highest standard of senior care offering assisted living, and our acclaimed memory care program. Respect and simple kindness abound here as we celebrate each individual life with the dignity it has earned and a warm appreciation of chapters still to unfold.

We know you're facing a difficult decision. That's why we're here, and why we do what we do. We understand the challenges you face when caring for a loved one with memory loss, dementia, or Alzheimer's. But now imagine a new home where lovely surroundings, tasty food, and a compassionate, competent staff make each day shine. This is HarborChase of Rock Hill, where we pride ourselves on setting the gold standard in senior care every day.

Come visit and experience our tradition of excellence in senior care.

Call today; this could be your truest act of love.

Features of HarborChase of Rock Hill

• Minimum rate: $3945/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost $4695/month
  • Fee Structure Extra We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites We Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra Snacks Are Available All Day.

• General Store