Brookdale Spring Arbor

1800 India Hook Road, Rock Hill, SC, 29732

Reviews of Brookdale Spring Arbor

August 29, 2014

By Mary Ann11

Emeritus at Spring Arbor was a very nice and clean facility. The people were helpful as well as the residents. We were interested in a private room, so that was what we saw and it was big enough. The activities that they have include games, they go out to dinners, and tours around town. I haven’t eaten there, but I saw their menu. It looked nice, and they have different choices.

May 29, 2014

By Mary85096550

I'm supposed to be moving in Monday to Emeritus. I'm legally blind. My son does all the work for me. He's the one who put me in there. I have walked in there one time. He said that it's nice. I have 2 friends who stay over there. It seems all right. My friend says she plays bingo about every 2 days. They have apartments and they have semi-private rooms. The regular room is just a room by itself.

December 17, 2013

The staff at Emeritus was good. I ate there and food was also good. However, the living space there was too small. I would recommend this place for somebody who doesn't have a family and who lives by themselves.

October 15, 2013

I was referred to Emeritus at Spring Arbor. I like the whole facility in general. This place was great! It was well-kept and well-cleaned. Their rooms were absolutely immaculate. They have a unit with two separate bedrooms, a little living room area and a single bath. They also have a unit with single bed and a single bath. You can bring in your own furniture in your room if you want to. The staff was friendly. The one who runs this place was good. She gave me a tour of the facility. The residents seemed really nice. They have a wall that has different activities everyday for the month. They have church day, sports day, popcorn and movie nights, etc. They have Alzheimer's walk coming up next Saturday. They also have different people coming in and providing entertainment. I also saw their menu. They have a good variety of low-sodium and low-fat meals. They have tasty good stuff.

September 23, 2013

By Debra13

Emeritus at Spring Arbor is a great facility and I like them. When I visited the place, the staff are really nice and the residents seemed content. I like that the place is open and everything is right there altogether. The rooms were really nice, but the prices are a little bit expensive.

August 04, 2013

By Bewills

Grandmother got major bedsores. Her diapers were not changed regularly. The director has a penchant for not returning calls, making empty promises, and being conveniently in meetings. Physicians are overbilling Medicare and do not return calls to medical power of attorney.

July 10, 2013

By Elizabeth19

Emeritus had nicer and beautiful facilities than the other places I visited but the ambience was sterilizing cold. The attitude of the people and the interaction was like housing individuals, there was no life in there.

March 13, 2013

The staff at Emeritus is very attentive and caring. They have a lot of activities. They take them to the mountain, bible study and bingo. The food is good. The rooms are nice. The community is clean. The staff is very friendly and I would recommend them to others.

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Spring Arbor

• Features Extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Home Sale Assistance

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8 To 1

• Licenses: Community Residential Care Facility

About Brookdale Spring Arbor

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Spring Arbor