Brookdale Spring Arbor

1800 India Hook Road, Rock Hill, SC, 29732

Reviews of Brookdale Spring Arbor

Mary85096550 May 29, 2014

I'm supposed to be moving in Monday to Emeritus. I'm legally blind. My son does all the work for me. He's the one who put me in there. I have walked in there one time. He said that it's nice. I have 2 friends who stay over there. It seems all right. My friend says she plays bingo about every 2 days. They have apartments and they have semi-private rooms. The regular room is just a room by itself.

Caring74373350 December 17, 2013

The staff at Emeritus was good. I ate there and food was also good. However, the living space there was too small. I would recommend this place for somebody who doesn't have a family and who lives by themselves.

Caring53547850 October 15, 2013

I was referred to Emeritus at Spring Arbor. I like the whole facility in general. This place was great! It was well-kept and well-cleaned. Their rooms were absolutely immaculate. They have a unit with two separate bedrooms, a little living room area and a single bath. They also have a unit with single bed and a single bath. You can bring in your own furniture in your room if you want to. The staff was friendly. The one who runs this place was good. She gave me a tour of the facility. The residents seemed really nice. They have a wall that has different activities everyday for the month. They have church day, sports day, popcorn and movie nights, etc. They have Alzheimer's walk coming up next Saturday. They also have different people coming in and providing entertainment. I also saw their menu. They have a good variety of low-sodium and low-fat meals. They have tasty good stuff.

Debra13 September 23, 2013

Emeritus at Spring Arbor is a great facility and I like them. When I visited the place, the staff are really nice and the residents seemed content. I like that the place is open and everything is right there altogether. The rooms were really nice, but the prices are a little bit expensive.

Bewills August 04, 2013

Grandmother got major bedsores. Her diapers were not changed regularly. The director has a penchant for not returning calls, making empty promises, and being conveniently in meetings. Physicians are overbilling Medicare and do not return calls to medical power of attorney.

Elizabeth19 July 10, 2013

Emeritus had nicer and beautiful facilities than the other places I visited but the ambience was sterilizing cold. The attitude of the people and the interaction was like housing individuals, there was no life in there.

Caring3068 March 13, 2013

The staff at Emeritus is very attentive and caring. They have a lot of activities. They take them to the mountain, bible study and bingo. The food is good. The rooms are nice. The community is clean. The staff is very friendly and I would recommend them to others.

From Brookdale Spring Arbor

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Spring Arbor

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Staff patient ratio: 8 to 1

• Licenses: Community Residential Care Facility

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brookdale Spring Arbor