Rochester Presbyterian Home

256 Thurston Road, Rochester, NY, 14619

Reviews of Rochester Presbyterian Home

Caring84473250 January 31, 2014

We chose Rochester Presbyterian Home because they met all our needs. My mom has been there for seven months now. It's a wonderful facility. When you walk in, you just feel like you're at home. The entire facility is very homey. It has a lot of character to it. It's very warm and welcoming. There is a sense of peace when you walk in there. My mom has a very nice room. It is a bedroom with a bathroom. The staff is great. They do everything to meet the family's need. They're wonderful. They're not just working but they truly care about their residents. They're willing to work with you in any way if you need to adjust to anything. They go above and beyond their duty. This facility also offers a lot of activities for their residents.

P1 December 11, 2012

My father passed away in September from pneumonia, which we, the family, chose not to treat. He was living on the Memory Care floor of the Rochester Presbyterian Home, 256 Thurston Road, Rochester, NY. They gave him loving, compassionate care. The rates are reasonable, as it is a non profit, and the staff turnover is low. I was very pleased with the care he received while living there.

dimondmom August 29, 2011

The care that I have seen provided for my grandmother at Rochester Presbyterian Home has been borderline elder abuse. They do have a very nice facility and the resources to provide wonderful care for someone going through alzheimers. Unfortunately many of the services they boast about providing are not actually given to the patients. This may not be true for the residents in the early stages who can still take care of themselves. The residents in the middle to late stages are left seating on their own getting zero interaction from any of the nurses or aides. As sad as it is to see this happening to the other residents, it's horrible to watch someone you care about being neglected to the point that they aren't even being taken to the bathroom when they ask for help. I hope this facility starts providing proper training or hiring aides that have the training to actually care for their residents.

Gene August 15, 2011

My wife spent several weeks in this facility for rehab after hospital care. Older but nice facility. Private rooms. Excellent physical therapy staff. Don't know anything about residential care.

About Rochester Presbyterian Home

Rochester Presbyterian Home is an assisted living facility in Rochester, NY that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Rochester Presbyterian Home for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Rochester Presbyterian Home