Atria Greece

150 Towngate Road, Rochester, NY, 14626

Reviews of Atria Greece

Julia24 February 29, 2016

Atria was nice, and the staff was professional. The chef came out and talk to us about the food. They were very gracious.

Cordelia2 February 22, 2016

Atria Greece was nice, but the room was not adequate for my mom because it was too small and dark. They have steep stairs and narrow hallways. I felt claustrophobic when I saw the room, so I would not want to put mom in there. The dining room was spacious. There were activities going on while I was there, like crafts and arts. The facility was very clean inside and out.

Anonymous101279150 November 30, 2015

During my visit in Atria Greece, I could say that it was a good community. However, they have a downside: the shower is down the hall from the rooms and locked almost all of the time. If you want to take a shower, you have to pay a homecare price of $375 even for just one shower a week. The staff is fine, and the food is good. They have exercise classes and take the people to church and to the doctors' appointments. There aren't a lot of outside activities that I could see, but they bring entertainment in from the community. In general, Atria Greece is a good community with a few things to improve upon.

Thanks for visiting Atria Greece. We welcome you to visit again to see some of our other floor plans, or visit one of our nearby, sister communities. If you would like to share anything else, please contact me at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

Anonymous111470950 August 14, 2015

Atria Greece was a very nice facility. They only had single rooms with a little kitchenette kind of thing. They were doing a cooking class while I was there. The menu looked good. They gave me complimentary muffins to take home, which I thought was very nice. The dining room was lovely. The place was very attractive.

Judith42 July 29, 2015

I visited Atria Greece for my friend. I would like to be there. The rooms were adequate even though they're smaller and much more compact. My friend was into having closet space, but at Atria Greece, there was not enough closet space. Otherwise, they were all beautiful, and everybody just seemed to be attentive to their residents.

Larry109594950 July 14, 2015

Atria Greece was kind of my pick. They seemed to be very caring, and the residents were all having a good time and were very happy to be there. The staff just seemed very caring. Three or four different people came up to me, and I know they are just doing their job, but I used to manage an independent living facility, so I've been around these folks and the people who work with them. Some are good at it, some are not, and they seemed to be very good at it. It was very clean and very nice.

Renee26 May 07, 2015

Atria Greece is a very nice facility. The staff was very nice and seemed very involved with all the residents. The only reason we did not go with them is because my mom didn't want a studio apartment. She wanted a one bedroom, so that is why we went with another place. It seemed like a very nice facility, and it seemed that they have a lot of activities. There is a lot of good interaction with the staff. In the exercise classes, they have like a virtual travel class. They seemed to have a good variety of things for different interests. They also go to field trips. They answered my questions, and if they didn't know the answer, they will call another person who can answer it. There really wasn't anything that I left there with questions unanswered. They have transportation available, and they have nurses on staff too.

Caring103125650 March 07, 2015

I thought that Atria Greece is fine. The staff was very kind and very efficient. They were very knowledgeable, and they answered all my inquiries. They did have some activities. I think they were playing bingo the day I went and visited. I think I actually liked the room better than I did the one in the other facility. They were a little bigger, and I liked it. They gave me a cheesecake; that is why I liked them. It was great. It was a positive experience.

Sandy49 January 25, 2015

I visited Atria, and they were excellent. If my mother needed assisted living, I would probably send her there. The rooms were also very nice. They were very accommodating. They gave me a gift of dessert, and that was very good. The residents seemed happy. They were busy, and they seemed fine.

Caring89558150 July 25, 2014

The Atria was one of our top choices. It has a good location. It's right across from a mall. I like the openness. It's cozy, quaint. More homey was the atmosphere there. The clients themselves seem very upbeat. I like the room that we chose for my father. We thought that it was very homey and it was small.

Trisha5 August 01, 2013

The staff at Atria Greece was pleasant. The part that we saw was extremely clean. The residents seemed to be happy and friendly.

From Atria Greece

At Atria Greece, you'll feel right at home in a vibrant community just a short trip away from Niagara Falls. Relax in our beautiful atrium overlooking exquisite flower gardens or enjoy your neighbors' company in our common areas. Atria Greece is right in Rochester, near plenty of parks, malls and festivals.

Atria Greece provides the following services:

• Staff available 24 hours a day
  • Choice of apartments
  • Anytime Café
  • Full-time director of events and activities
  • Emergency call system in every apartment
  • Daily restaurant-style meals
  • Housekeeping services
  • Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
  • Medication assistance