Atria Greece

150 Towngate Road, Rochester, NY, 14626

Promotion ends in 5 days!

The best time to choose Atria is right NOW! For a limited time*, you can lock in our current rental rate with no increases until at least January 1, 2019. Don't miss this opportunity! - *Offer valid on certain apartments for move-in by September 30, 2017.

Reviews of Atria Greece

December 14, 2016

By Annie23

I recently moved my dad into Atria. After visiting newer communities I was convinced this was the place for him. The staff and workers will go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure all is good. The food is excellent and the place kept extremely clean! Would highly recommend. Pricing is fair and they will move off costs.

October 09, 2016

By Katy686023

At Atria Greece, they were too old and too sick. It was like the last stop. It was an assisted living but it was the next thing to a nursing home, so we didn’t like it. The staff seemed very friendly though.
Hi, Katy. Thank you for visiting – glad you found our staff to be so pleasant. Every month we organize over 200 events on our Engage Life calendar for our residents. If you'd like to learn more about how we provide an active and social community for our residents, please feel free to give us a call.

March 14, 2016

By Mary Dee Kerring

I recently stopped in Atria Greece since the facility had high reviews and a great reputation. My mom is needing a place soon. I was very impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the way the place looked. There was a whole cleaning crew working in the halls the whole time I was there. The rooms came decorated and furnished and is included in the price. The rooms I saw all has showers, some of the smaller rooms use a shower room which is at every corner of each hall and they are large and very clean with emergency cords. People living there looked very happy and there was music playing in a sunny room for all to attend. The food smelled great and the dining area is like a cozy living room.The building is old but kept up nice. All in all, one of the best I visited.

February 29, 2016

By Julia24

Atria was nice, and the staff was professional. The chef came out and talk to us about the food. They were very gracious.

February 22, 2016

By Cordelia2

Atria Greece was nice, but the room was not adequate for my mom because it was too small and dark. They have steep stairs and narrow hallways. I felt claustrophobic when I saw the room, so I would not want to put mom in there. The dining room was spacious. There were activities going on while I was there, like crafts and arts. The facility was very clean inside and out.

November 30, 2015

During my visit in Atria Greece, I could say that it was a good community. However, they have a downside: the shower is down the hall from the rooms and locked almost all of the time. If you want to take a shower, you have to pay a homecare price of $375 even for just one shower a week. The staff is fine, and the food is good. They have exercise classes and take the people to church and to the doctors' appointments. There aren't a lot of outside activities that I could see, but they bring entertainment in from the community. In general, Atria Greece is a good community with a few things to improve upon.

Thanks for visiting Atria Greece. We welcome you to visit again to see some of our other floor plans, or visit one of our nearby, sister communities. If you would like to share anything else, please contact me at customerservice@atriaseniorliving.com.

August 14, 2015

Atria Greece was a very nice facility. They only had single rooms with a little kitchenette kind of thing. They were doing a cooking class while I was there. The menu looked good. They gave me complimentary muffins to take home, which I thought was very nice. The dining room was lovely. The place was very attractive.

July 29, 2015

By Judith42

I visited Atria Greece for my friend. I would like to be there. The rooms were adequate even though they're smaller and much more compact. My friend was into having closet space, but at Atria Greece, there was not enough closet space. Otherwise, they were all beautiful, and everybody just seemed to be attentive to their residents.

July 14, 2015

By Larry109594950

Atria Greece was kind of my pick. They seemed to be very caring, and the residents were all having a good time and were very happy to be there. The staff just seemed very caring. Three or four different people came up to me, and I know they are just doing their job, but I used to manage an independent living facility, so I've been around these folks and the people who work with them. Some are good at it, some are not, and they seemed to be very good at it. It was very clean and very nice.

May 07, 2015

By Renee26

Atria Greece is a very nice facility. The staff was very nice and seemed very involved with all the residents. The only reason we did not go with them is because my mom didn't want a studio apartment. She wanted a one bedroom, so that is why we went with another place. It seemed like a very nice facility, and it seemed that they have a lot of activities. There is a lot of good interaction with the staff. In the exercise classes, they have like a virtual travel class. They seemed to have a good variety of things for different interests. They also go to field trips. They answered my questions, and if they didn't know the answer, they will call another person who can answer it. There really wasn't anything that I left there with questions unanswered. They have transportation available, and they have nurses on staff too.

March 07, 2015

I thought that Atria Greece is fine. The staff was very kind and very efficient. They were very knowledgeable, and they answered all my inquiries. They did have some activities. I think they were playing bingo the day I went and visited. I think I actually liked the room better than I did the one in the other facility. They were a little bigger, and I liked it. They gave me a cheesecake; that is why I liked them. It was great. It was a positive experience.

January 25, 2015

By Sandy49

I visited Atria, and they were excellent. If my mother needed assisted living, I would probably send her there. The rooms were also very nice. They were very accommodating. They gave me a gift of dessert, and that was very good. The residents seemed happy. They were busy, and they seemed fine.

July 25, 2014

The Atria was one of our top choices. It has a good location. It's right across from a mall. I like the openness. It's cozy, quaint. More homey was the atmosphere there. The clients themselves seem very upbeat. I like the room that we chose for my father. We thought that it was very homey and it was small.

August 01, 2013

By Trisha5

The staff at Atria Greece was pleasant. The part that we saw was extremely clean. The residents seemed to be happy and friendly.

Photos of Atria Greece

Services & Amenities of Atria Greece

• General Store

• Tai Chi

• Licenses: Adult Home

About Atria Greece

Atria Greece has served Rochester families for more than 40 years. Located in a quiet residential neighborhood, this vibrant community allows older adults to live more independently, with discreet support from a tenured, 24-hour staff.

A recipient of the 2016 “Caring Stars” award from Caring.com, Atria Greece is convenient to parks, libraries and museums. Amenities include multiple dining venues, two beautiful atriums overlooking exquisite flower gardens, a manicured courtyard with a large gazebo and patio, and inviting common spaces for socializing with friends. Residents enjoy chef-prepared meals and a variety of engaging events every day, including fitness classes, live music performances and planned outings to casinos, boat tours on the Genesee River and the Rochester Lilac Festival.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 180 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 13,500 people.

Located near a Unity Hospital and Greece Ridge Mall