Rose Hill Assisted Living

1150 Washington Blvd, Robbinsville, NJ, 08691

Reviews of Rose Hill Assisted Living

Jessie1 October 19, 2011

My experience with Rose Hill Assisted Living has always been pleasant. Twice a month we would bring our church's youth group to visit the residents and play bingo or participate in arts and crafts. The accommodations for our visits were always excellent - everything was very clean, the atmosphere was very cozy and comfortable and the staff was always very attentive to everyone's needs. The residents always seemed to be in good spirits and they seemed to have close friendships with many staff members. Our group was only one of the many groups that were invited regularly to spend time with the elderly and a big display board showed a packed scheduling of available events and activities every week. The general attitude there is certainly brighter and more up-beat than you would probably expect from a nursing home. Overall, Rose Hill genuinely cares about its residents and provides a beautiful, happy and fun home for people that are further along in their years.

55n00p May 25, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

First off, Rose Hill Assisted Living was rated 4 stars simply because nothing in this world is perfect. However, Rose Hill comes first. When we first toured the place to see if it was suitable for my Aunt, we found to our surprise just how clean and tidy it was. Of course driving up to it looked as if it was just another average old age home from a Hollywood movie. The staff was friendly enough and very encouraging. During the tour they weren't overbearing. Some places like to hang over your shoulder and demand that you tell them what you think. After admitting my aunt, we would visit her a few times a month, the staff still seemed just as friendly and even helped her open up more. I would highly recommend Rose Hill and even not mind if my own children put me there when the time is right.

About Rose Hill Assisted Living

Rose Hill Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Robbinsville, NJ that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Rose Hill Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Rose Hill Assisted Living