Copperfield Hill Assisted Living

4200 40th Ave N, Robbinsdale, MN, 55422

Reviews of Copperfield Hill Assisted Living

October 24, 2016

By Jackie816443

Copperfield Hill is adequate, but I wish it had a bigger lobby. Mom is staying there, and we’re happy with it. She seemed to like it, and she liked the food. Her 2-bedroom, 2-bath looked nice, and she’s comfortable there.

May 17, 2016

By Grateful daughterQJJNB

My mom has been in Copperfield Hill for a month. It seems like a friendly and clean place. They have a variety of things for the residents to do and stay busy.

May 11, 2016

By PatriciaRCSFL

I love Copperfield Hill. It was very, very nice and under the category of affordable senior living. I liked that each unit had a special, walk-in bathtub. The community was very nice in terms of cleanliness and activities for the older seniors that live there. I would have enjoyed that very much if I were to move there.

April 15, 2016

By Jane123293950

We liked the amenities at Copperfield Hill and the way things operated, but we felt it was not the right fit for our family. The staff was really helpful, showed us everything, answered all of our questions, and gave us all the information that we needed to know. The rooms were really nice. It was one of the places where you can have everything you possibly need for someone to have a comfortable stay. They showed us a calendar of all the different things that they do, all of the places they go, and the on-site activities, which were all very nice. It was actually fancier than what we were looking for. It had everything we wanted, but it was just a little bit too costly.

March 22, 2016

By Donna121620450

We thought Copperfield Hills would have been a lovely place for my mom. We were really impressed with the facility. They did have plenty of activities and social spaces in the building. They had a whole array of activities as well as tours and trips out to restaurants. They did have games and movie nights in the home itself, too.

February 27, 2016

By visitor120603350

The visit at Copperfield was very good. The people were very friendly, very helpful, and more helpful than we have gotten in the past. It feels like a pretty nice facility.

December 15, 2015

By L.D.1

All in all, I’m very satisfied with Copperfield Hill, which we chose for my mom. Their staff is very friendly, helpful, accommodating and offer a good, positive, welcoming environment. They are always keeping residents busy. There are a lot of good activities, wonderful food, and a great dining experience. The surrounding area is nice. It's a very family-based atmosphere.

July 31, 2015

By Karen111218050

We have my mother at Cooperfield Hill. The place is really nice. They have a memory care facility that has a lot of activities and stuff. You can come and go visiting at any time. It is suitable for us and actually, it is about four miles from our house, so it is really close. She is in a room that is just remodeled, so it is very nice. They have different things like bingo and bible studies. She seems to like the food, and they have plenty of it. A hospital, a park, a little shopping mall are close by, a couple of restaurants, and a post office. The people that give the assistance are nice and friendly. She gets along with them well, and she is satisfied with them.

June 29, 2015

My dad has been at Copperfield Hill for about a month now, and so far, it seems really good. They seemed to be meeting his needs OK. He has a little more space here than he had at the other facility, so that is nice. My dad has a little sitting room with a small kitchen. There is a single bedroom and a bathroom. They do have a lot of activities, although my father isn’t an activity kind of person. He is blind, and he uses a walker. He walks several miles a day. They have sort of a walkway that goes between the two buildings on his floor; it's kind of a skywalk, and he walks there multiple times a day so that works out well for him. There is also an outside that he is still learning his way around because he doesn’t see very well. He seems to be fine with people. He hasn’t said anything. I was able to eat there, and their food is good.

December 15, 2014

I found CopperField Hills Assisted Living to be very comfortable. I found the staff to be outstanding. Their program seemed to fit my lifestyle, and I was anxious to be moving there. The rooms were very clean and considerably larger than others that I had seen. They had good amenities there. I had a couple of friends there so I wouldn't be a stranger when I go there. They just seemed to know answers before I asked questions. They were very good. They had all sorts of activities. They had games, and they had metro mobile that came out and took you shopping when you wanted to go. They brought in speakers. I was on a special diet and the dietician was aware of that so I would be taken care of there. Visitors from my family could come anytime they wanted to. I actually had lunch there with a friend of mine, and the food was really good. The dining area had separate tables that seat four. There were a couple of tables that seat eight if you wanted to go to a community gathering. There was a beautiful fireplace in the dining room. They had a library, which was very nice for some of us. I just found it to be very nice and very clean. People went around all the time if you wanted to refresh you water or your coffee, which was great. They also had a cocktail hour, which was very nice.

January 31, 2014

I was looking for a place for a 92-year old friend. She moved to Copperfield Hill. I really think that the facility is excellent. She's very pleased with the staff's work ethics. They have a variety of activities.

June 02, 2012

By baileysky

I was pretty impressed with my experience at this facility. When I was given a tour, I had one person come meet with me personally and walk me throughout the entire facility, show me everything about the facility, and answered any questions I had. The food and dining experience they offered there seemed really tasteful and worth the money they paid for it. On top of that, they had a large variety of activities and activity rooms offered to the people who stayed there. The customers seemed very interested in everything they were offering and seemed to take advantage of all the activities provided. As far as the staff, everyone I met there seemed very friendly and none of them seemed as if they were bored or uninterested in being there for work.

Photos of Copperfield Hill Assisted Living

• Psychiatric Care
  • Pharma

• Tai Chi

About Copperfield Hill Assisted Living

Copperfield Hill is family owned and operated. We are proud of our commitment to provide quality care and housing to those who have served us so well.

We offer so much more than an apartment. A leader in senior housing since 1986, Copperfield Hill offers Assisted Living, Memory Care and Independent Living to over 250 seniors in our home town of Robbinsdale and surrounding communities.

Providing residents with a beautiful and comfortable place to live, along with the daily care and assistance they require. The food, care, architectural design and warm family atmosphere makes it the place to be!

Map of Copperfield Hill Assisted Living