The Park - Oak Grove

4920 Woodmar Drive, SW, Roanoke, VA, 24018

Reviews of The Park - Oak Grove

Tammy22 August 18, 2015

I visited The Park - Oak Grove, and the people working there were wonderful. The building and the facilities were much older, but the people were super nice. They had very few two bedrooms and no two bedrooms with two baths. They had a bible study going on and many activities where I met a couple of the residents. It was wonderful there. I liked the people that I met, and the community had a very comfortable feel to it, a very happy feel. They were also very clean, and I would recommend them.

Lisa105456650 June 01, 2015

The person I met at The Park was very friendly. I cannot remember the activities that they had, but they did had a big calendar posted up where you could see all the activities and all the menus. It was nice. The apartments were nicer because they were much larger, and they had a deck on it so my mom and dad would have had an outdoor living space. There was only one bedroom, but it was really large, and the kitchen was nice. The facility itself was nice. I got along great with the administrator, but the whole atmosphere did not seem as outgoing.

Ron43 April 19, 2015

The Park - Oak Grove provides bus transportation to places. They have an excellent kitchen in the room, and they serve the meals restaurant style. It is also a mile and a half from the hospital.

Debbie76738650 January 31, 2014

The Park-Oak Grove is a very nice facility. I think that everybody there was very, very friendly. Their services are comparable. The rooms were a little bit smaller than what I had seen.

cpendleton April 18, 2012

My grandmother moved in as a resident and remained there until she passed away five years later. The care providers are professional but friendly, and operate within their limits. Some of her best friends there were employees in the dining facility, who always went beyond their duties to make the residents stay more pleasant. The Park-Oak Grove has regular activities during the week, such as game night, film night, bible study, and exercise class, that my grandmother looked forward to. The cost of small room services is expensive and over-priced.

From The Park - Oak Grove

Make a fresh start and experience warm companionship and a comforting environment at The Park - Oak Grove. Our Assisted Living community in Roanoke, VA, enriches the lives of residents by providing an atmosphere that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally stimulating. Located in a residential neighborhood that is convenient to shopping, dining and medical care, our studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes offer residents the privacy they desire and deserve while providing assistance with housekeeping and laundry for a carefree lifestyle. Caring and professional staff members are available 24 hours a day to offer a helping hand with medication administration and personal grooming. Apartments boast an abundance of closet space, and kitchens feature full-sized appliances so residents have all of the comforts of home right at their fingertips. Floor-to-ceiling windows in our tastefully decorated dining room allow tons of light to shine in, leaving our residents satisfied after a healthy buffet breakfast and lunch and hearty restaurant-style dinner. Residents are encouraged to get involved in the community's dynamic activities program that includes spiritual activities and wellness classes, or take advantage of scheduled courtesy transportation to get out and explore all that the Star City has to offer.

Features of The Park - Oak Grove