Brandon Oaks

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brandon Oaks

February 24, 2012

By BuzzJohnBear

I found this living provider to be one of the nicer homes that I have found myself in. I went to visit a neighbor, and entered into a nice lobby, and was greeted by a person at the desk around the corner. They even had birds in the living room. I was there after dinner, but I saw that there was a schedule for many fun activities for the residents to partake in during the week (BINGO, Wii, special song shows, and ones that involved children). My neighbor had a roommate, but everyone seemed very happy and the care was beyond adequate and the place was quite staffed. I will certainly be looking into this for my parents when they need it.

May 31, 2011

By RudolM3554g3

Friend or relative of resident

My grandmother was a resident at Brandon Oaks from 1989 until her death in 1991. It is my opinion that she received excellent care during her time at this assisted living facility. I remember visiting her on a regular basis and being pleased with the friendliness of the caregivers and staff, the cleanliness of her room and the facility at large, and the care taken to beautify the surroundings of the facility. My grandmother loved nature and the outdoors, and I remember being able to look outside the window of her first-floor room and see trees in bloom and an array of flowers for her to look at and enjoy, and how happy this made her. All, in all, I while I still miss my grandmother tremendously, I am thankful she was able to spend her last years at Brandon Oaks, where I know she received the loving care she needed and where the staff really cared about her as a individual.

About Brandon Oaks

Brandon Oaks is an assisted living facility in Roanoke, VA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandon Oaks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brandon Oaks