Brandon Oaks

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Brandon Oaks

December 17, 2014

By Matt S.

The staff at this facility does an extremely poor job of communicating with family members. They do not return phone calls or emails. Their lack of professionalism has been extremely dissapointing given the way they sell themselves to seniors.

October 18, 2014

By Caring96208850

I like Brandon Oaks. It’s excellent, and it's very clean. I saw the dining room, and it is beautiful. They did a beautiful job as they could with what they have as far as the area.

October 30, 2012

By rstr

Brandon Oaks is an excellent facility because I believe it offers lots of entertainment and activity for its residents, all located within the heart of the Roanoke area, making it a convenient location for both the residents and family and friends who would like to visit them. When I visited my friend who had been diagnosed with an untimely illness, she seemed to be in great spirits. Not only had she made several new friends at the Brandon Oaks facility, the staff also treated her courteously and with utmost respect. It genuinely makes me happy to see that my friend has adapted so well to such a dramatic change in her life, and I strongly believe that Brandon Oaks' quality of service helped make this difficult transition much easier for everyone. I am even considering, one day in the future when I need assistance in my life, to choose Brandon Oaks as the facility that I choose to stay in.

February 24, 2012

By BuzzJohnBear

I found this living provider to be one of the nicer homes that I have found myself in. I went to visit a neighbor, and entered into a nice lobby, and was greeted by a person at the desk around the corner. They even had birds in the living room. I was there after dinner, but I saw that there was a schedule for many fun activities for the residents to partake in during the week (BINGO, Wii, special song shows, and ones that involved children). My neighbor had a roommate, but everyone seemed very happy and the care was beyond adequate and the place was quite staffed. I will certainly be looking into this for my parents when they need it.

May 31, 2011

By RudolM3554g3

Friend or relative of resident

My grandmother was a resident at Brandon Oaks from 1989 until her death in 1991. It is my opinion that she received excellent care during her time at this assisted living facility. I remember visiting her on a regular basis and being pleased with the friendliness of the caregivers and staff, the cleanliness of her room and the facility at large, and the care taken to beautify the surroundings of the facility. My grandmother loved nature and the outdoors, and I remember being able to look outside the window of her first-floor room and see trees in bloom and an array of flowers for her to look at and enjoy, and how happy this made her. All, in all, I while I still miss my grandmother tremendously, I am thankful she was able to spend her last years at Brandon Oaks, where I know she received the loving care she needed and where the staff really cared about her as a individual.

About Brandon Oaks

Brandon Oaks is an assisted living facility in Roanoke, VA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Brandon Oaks for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Brandon Oaks