The Bridges

11202 Dewhurst Drive, Riverview, FL, 33578

Reviews of The Bridges

Clifford1 April 05, 2014

I talked to them a couple different times, and they changed managers over there. The first visiting experience was great, but somebody else took over, so they're still working on it. I liked The Bridges. I was interested with the setup they had, wherein they furnish your meals and everything. You don’t get a full kitchen over there; you just get served the meals in the cafeteria in some restaurant style. With the new setup and everything, it’s got to be good. It was very clean and neat. I just like everything about it, really. The staff explained everything to me, how they work and everything. It’s very homey. People are friendly; they say hello to you and ask you how you are. They have board games and they went to ball games. I was pleased with my visit.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

About The Bridges

The Bridges is an assisted living facility in Riverview, FL that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Bridges for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Bridges