Reviews of Homestead Living Center
I am a friend or relative of a resident
I'm not usually a fan of the thought of visiting an assisted living facility. Thankfully, this one is far from the stereotypical old folks home where people go to die. My grandma is very active and there are plenty of activities available for her to take part in. She has a weekly bridge game with the other residents that I've occasionally been asked to sit in on for a fourth hand and everyone seems friendly and welcoming. The staff are caring about the residents, and I've never seen one of them act unprofessionally, even when they're dealing with older folks who are having an issue or causing a scene. The facility is very clean and doesn't even have that dreadful 'old folks smell.' The grounds are well kept and quite nice, although a bit bland. My grandma has her own little flower garden that in my unbiased opinion is the most beautiful thing in the area. I live nearby the facility and after some of the experiences I had with another grandparent at another facility in this area, I was very relieved that Homestead was just a straight up nice place to be.
Location of Homestead Living Center
Senior Living Nearby
About Senior Living
- First Day in Assisted Living: Expert Suggestions
- 5 Reasons to Take Your Pet With You to Assisted Living
- Pain Management and Assisted Living
- What You Can Expect From a Great Assisted Living Community
- How to Compare Senior Living Options
- Independent Living -- or Assisted Living?
- 6 Steps to Organizing Your Parent's Move (Without Getting Disowned)
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities