Welbrook Arlington

7858 California Ave, Riverside, CA, 92504

Reviews of Welbrook Arlington

Michelle115950850 November 16, 2015

What I like about Wellbrook Senior Living is that it has assisted living and memory care in the same building. The food is good, but their dining area needs to be bigger. The place is clean.

Sheryl13 August 16, 2015

Welbrook Senior Living was our favorite. We really liked it. It was clean and spacious. They had outdoor patios and a nice dining room. They had arts and crafts. They had a movie theater and a hair salon. They allowed pets.

Cheri15 July 15, 2015

I really like Welbrook. The facilities are all new because it is newly remodeled, and they do not have very many residents. It seems very peaceful, and I think it will be good for my mother. She kind of grew with it as they are adding patients in. She has a very lovely large room that we are able to decorate ourselves. We bring her things and decorate it so it is homey. The main rooms are nice also. I think the staff is doing a good job. They are very helpful. The food is good, and she seems to like it. I don't have any issues with the food. I think it looks like pretty nice. The dining area is very nice. She eats with all the other ladies, and it is like eating in the restaurant.

They have activities. They play domino and bingo. They can watch TV if they want in the living room area. They usually play games. They can go out in the garden and water it if they want or go on walks out there. What impresses me most is the peacefulness. It seems very quiet and peaceful. They have a code to go in the door so that no one can wander. It is very secure.

Caring110299250 July 04, 2015

My experience at Wellbrook was satisfactory. It was exceptional in one way where the residents were very cohesive and very group-oriented. They have pets, and I like how pets were involved in their therapy. They have yards for their pets and care for their pets, so it was unusual in that sense, but effective. The rooms were spacious. I ate there, and the food was good. It was different everyday. It had varied nutrients. They have field trips, games, and water aerobics. Security was very good too.

Caring107019050 May 15, 2015

Wellbrook Senior Living was our top choice. The facility is open and almost like a hotel environment. Their rooms are the most spacious ones I have seen, and I like their setup the best compared to other facilities. The place seemed clean and nice. The staff answered all my questions, and they also followed up with me.

Caring105639350 April 28, 2015

We have my mother moved into Wellbrook. This was actually a place that my sister knew from a friend of hers, so it was like the first one we happened to drive by and look at. The reason we chose it was my mother because they let her have both her dogs. From the information I got from other places that sent me emails, they only took one small pet, and she had two. The other nice thing really when we went and then saw the apartment was that they had a little sink, a refrigerator, and a microwave. I don't know if the other ones did or not, but she liked the fact that she can have a frozen dinner or something if she doesn't want to go to the dining room.

She hasn't been to anything yet; she's only been there a couple of weeks, but they have an art studio, and they take them to the different restaurants and movies. They also have the usual bingo. They do have an option where you can have them manage her medication, her doctor's visits, and everything, but she is managing her medication, so we are not using that service right now. One other thing that is totally different is their point system. The services go by so many points, and that's where the cost is. Whereas I noticed in some of the brochures that other places sent me, there was just a flat fee for these things that they did whether you needed all of those things or not.

The staff is nice overall. I think it is a fairly new place, so there are still some training issues that are going on. There have been a couple times when they forgot to take her to dinner, and we were there, but she does have a pendant that is like a medical alert thing, so that she can call them. I don't know if it’s the transition or training thing or what happened that they forgot her, but they are working on that. So they were responsive to our concern.

Caring105811350 April 28, 2015

We first toured Welbrooke without our relative, and we were very impressed by everything that they offered, so we brought her back for a visit. At first, she was reluctant because it is quite an adjustment, but then the staff was so excellent in following through and understanding her hesitancy for the move and eventually, with their help, she made the move, and it has been great.

They have so many activities during the day. They have a choice of 3 different dining rooms that have chefs. They have tablecloths and a menu on the table. They can also eat in their room, which is a lovely little apartment with a balcony. She can have her own furniture and decorate it the way she wants it. Pets are included though she didn't have a pet. There is a pool, a spa, a little putting green, a beautiful art room, and a separate craft room. Near the dining room, they had bingo or different exercise classes. The calendar is so full, and there is something for everyone. They were all extremely friendly and welcoming to her. We feel that Welbrook fits what our relative needs, and it is the perfect place for her.

Deb26 February 12, 2015

I visited Welbrook, but I was not happy with them. I do not have anything bad to say about them. I just was not as impressed with them as I was with the other places I went to. I do not like the area that it is in. It was nice. They had a little pool that looked like a hotel pool, but they did not have anything that can help those who are handicapped to go in and out of it. It also smelled really bad. The rooms were really nice, and the staff was really nice as well, but it seemed like it was full of people, and it did not seem as personal as the other places.

Caring101598150 February 09, 2015

I liked Wellbrook because it was light, cheerful, and seemed to be well-managed. I have already recommended the facility to some of my friends. I looked at the menu, and they had a varied menu. They have card games, crossword puzzles, and church; they had a variety.

Patsy10 December 06, 2014

My experience was excellent at Welbrook Senior Living Arlington. They were very receptive, very knowledgeable, and very helpful. My friend lives in a studio apartment and has been there for about three months now. I recommend it highly. It is in a good area and is within walking distance to grocery shopping. They offered all the things that we needed. The staff were very helpful. They listened to what we had to say, and they recommended different options.

John86201850 June 17, 2014

We were impressed with everybody at Welbrook Arlington Senior Living, and I liked them. We were treated well. We tried their food, and it was good. They had nice apartments. However, they didn't have any two-bedroom apartments.

Jeannine2 November 30, 2013

Welbrook Senior Living had made a lot of changes. But it was a very affordable middle class facility. The rooms were nice and large. A one bedroom was usually around $2,000.00 with three meals a day, seven days a week; laundry and cleaning service. The facility itself, the building and the set up was pretty good. It was open and bright. It was a nice place. The staff and the residents were very friendly. They had activities. It was a pretty good place to go to.

From Welbrook Arlington

Centrally located in the historic city of Riverside, California, Welbrook Arlington is a full service senior living community that offers a continuum of care within a serene campus setting. There are plenty of opportunities to enjoy outdoor California living at Welbrook including our manicured grounds with mature trees, plentiful walkways, courtyards with fountains, pool, spa and putting green. The community is also close to shops, restaurants, local parks and medical offices.

What sets us apart is the way we work together with residents and families to build relationships, share expertise and enhance quality of life - everything to make you "feel at home".

Welbrook Senior Living offers a complete continuum of care from Independent Living to Assisted living to Memory Care. Our beautifully landscaped campus offers lush areas for walking and enjoying the outdoors. We offer large living areas to meet with your family and new friends and enjoy a variety of activities 7 days a week. Please call us for a complimentary lunch and tour We are looking forward to meeting you.

Features of Welbrook Arlington

• Technology extra: Emergency call system

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Pool
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Movie theater, Game room, Resident art studio, Parlor/bistro

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,050/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 62

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 336426242