The Grove Care and Wellness

3401 Lemon St., Riverside, CA, 92501

Reviews of The Grove Care and Wellness

Sheryl13 August 15, 2015

The Grove Care and Wellness had a very small elevator. The rooms were smaller and less equipped. It was an older building that has been renovated.

Kim108615950 June 08, 2015

We love The Grove Care and Wellness. It is very clean and very nice. It is also in a really good location. My mom and my step father have a private room. It is not huge, but is it a good size for them. Mom says most of the meals are very good. The dining area is pretty and spacious. They have a bunch of activities like bingo, going to the casino, cooking classes, arts and crafts, and bible studies. The staff has been very accommodating.

Jeannine2 November 27, 2013

We visited Plymouth Tower Care and Living Center. The presentation and their room were very nice. They had a new physical therapy unit and any of the clients could use it. I did like the therapy. However, I was kind of concerned because I asked about the caregivers and they say they had them on the property, but I never any of them.

Jedous2 February 28, 2012

While the facility itself is in a nice location, and the rooms and grounds are clean and taken care of, I didn't care for the staff who were assisting my dad. He was recovering from a stroke and, despite the fact that all of his kids would have loved to let him live with us, we all knew that he needed the extra care an assisted living facility could give. I was disappointed in the way the staff, particularly Nurse Alice, ignored repeated requests from my father. It seemed to me as though she couldn't be bothered with any of his needs. I wasn't comfortable with leaving him there for any length of time and it broke my heart when it was recommended by the doctors that we do so. I didn't think the staff gave enough of the attention that a recovering stroke patient required. They would check on him once a day, but with his left side paralyzed, I expected there to be round the clock attention. I was wrong. One of our happiest days was when the doctors release my dad and he was able to come home with me and my family.

From The Grove Care and Wellness

Welcome to The Grove Care and Wellness, the premiere senior living community in Riverside!

We never forget that you’re our valued guest, and the reason we’re here! We strive to make sure your day is filled with the caliber of service that makes you feel comfortable and safe. You’ll find the entire staff will know you by name, and each day when we greet you, we’ll ask you how you are, and whether there is anything we can do for you. If you have a special request, please don’t hesitate to ask. That’s why we’re here – for you!

Our Activities Program is full of fun, informative, and entertaining events for everyone. Each day there are plenty of activities to not only keep you busy, but you will find it is a great place where you can go to socialize with others during your stay. Join us for ice cream socials, arts and crafts classes, music appreciation, current events, or a cooking class. We also feature many local artists and musicians showing off their talents. Once you arrive, the Activities Department will discuss your interests and hobbies and assess your activity level with you and your family. A custom and personalized program will then be developed to meet your individual needs.

Features of The Grove Care and Wellness

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Skilled nursing
  • Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Pets: No pets allowed
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)

• State License(s): 336424161