Raincross at Riverside

5232 Central Ave, Riverside, CA, 92504

Reviews of Raincross at Riverside

Caring100331250 February 10, 2015

I was not too impressed with the staff at Raincross because I went in to get information, and they just gave me the brochure and rushed me out. They told me to come back when I’m ready to go on a tour, and it was like they didn’t want to talk to me about the place, prices, or anything. They sent me out, so I got in my car and left; I was not impressed with them at all. From what I could see from the outside, Raincross looked fairly new and modern. The outside looked clean and well-landscaped. There was no major hospital close by, but there was a shopping center and a Sears maybe three or four blocks away.

We are most saddened that you had such an unsatisfactory experience of Raincross. Our daily goal is to provide the very best customer service and meet the individual needs of our residents as well as prospective residents and their families. We'd be honored if you'd allow us the opportunity to provide you with the real Raincross at Riverside Assisted Living and Memory Care experience. We invite you to visit our community for a complimentary meal and tour at your convenience. Please call us to schedule this for you, or just stop in, and by all means, bring a friend or family member with you. We hope you will give us the opportunity to redeem your unhappy experience with a great one. Please call 951-785-1200 and ask for Ruthie or Robin or Kathy.

Jerry Haff August 20, 2014

My special friend needed the care of the special care unit. The staff from the manager, Cathy, Ruthie, and Jennifer Foley and their staff provided the best of care. The unit staff took care of her every need with a caring desire to assist the clients. The people they care for were all special and they showed everyone they were special. I think of them often. We fortunate to have Raincross at Riverside. It provides an excellent choices of meals, living environment and qualified trained staff. If I had to choose again for a family member or myself Raincross would be the place to be. There are many places for seniors to live; but, very few with the quality.

Caring88710550 July 31, 2014

Raincross was smaller. We like the environment. My father-in-law had been there once before. We like the facility. His room was perfect for him, the layout, the size. We just love all the care he's getting there. We love the food. He's only been there about a month. He goes and watches the movies.

Ms Viggi July 31, 2014

I have been working with Raincross for the past 6 months (due to changing needs for my parents) and the Raincross staff have not only been VERY helpful, they TRULY CARE! I never felt like I was bothering them with the many questions I had. Although I did not end up placing my parents here (we were looking for a very short stay for my father while my mother had knee surgery), they have followed up with me several times just see how my parents were doing. I would definitely select this place for them to come and live when that time comes for us. The atmosphere here is wonderful and the individuals that are living here now ALL love it and there are so many activities for everyone!

Caring86055050 July 20, 2014

Raincross at Riverside had different levels of care. Aside from assisted living, it also had more for the Alzheimer's and dementia patients. We visited it because it was the closest one to where we're living right now. It was very clean. They were very friendly. It seemed like a very nice place. It was just too expensive. The staff seemed very knowledgeable and very friendly, so if I could afford it, it would not be a bad place to be. They invited me to one of their support groups for caregivers, and that was very interesting. The residents that were able to move around were all happy.

raincrossfan May 07, 2014

From the very beginning, we were impressed with the care, concern and attention that we received from the Raincross personnel during our very challenging process of moving my Aunt into a residence there. Everyone was always available to us, and ready and willing to assist us during the process, even helping us with some of the unexpected challenges we encountered that were not part of their responsibilities. We felt like we had friends helping us through it all, and they definitely went above and beyond.

My Aunt has lived at Raincross for over a month now and we visit there regularly. The atmosphere is always pleasant and upbeat and everyone still takes the time to care and be friendly and helpful. We now know that my Aunt is safe and being well cared for and we are so very grateful to the Raincross staff.

I'd like to say a special "thank you" to Ruthie, Robin, Kathy, Jennifer, and Lisa for their help and patience getting us through all of this.

We would most definitely recommend Raincross!

Caring77153550 February 27, 2014

I visited Raincross and it was very nice. I was new and very clean. The people there were very nice and friendly. However, they didn't have any vacancies in the assisted living. They wanted to show me another one that was in the Alzheimer's group and it was terrible because it was very small and very depressing. There was no color in it, it was all beige and brown. I thought if I moved in there, I might be there permanently and I didn't want that. The food was salty and it had sugar in it. However, the dining room was very nice, newly appointed and spacious enough.

Caring74470350 November 21, 2013

Raincross was a good assisted living facility. I visited one room, but they didn't have the room that I needed. The staff was nice because they were under the training and supervision of people who knew best.

Gerry K. July 25, 2013

I visited a senior apartment community called Raincross Senior Village. It is a three-storey building. It has elevators so it is convenient for seniors. It is a very nice place with very nice grounds. This community also allows pets. The rental price includes all utilities, so there are no surprises in terms of payments. It is apparently well-run and they have very nice staff. Their amenities include a gym, a spa, a pool, and a computer room just to name a few. They also have central room for meetings and having dinners. They also got activities for their residents. This place is conveniently located because right across the street is an assisted living facility. So if you reach a point that you can't live alone anymore or you need extra medical help or care, you just have to move there.

Ellen 1 February 09, 2013

I knew somebody at Raincross, and I've visited them there. I like the facility. It's a very affluent neighborhood. Within a couple of blocks are churches, stores, doctor's offices, and other facilities. I'm moving into a 2-bedroom which is quite spacious, about 1,200 sq./feet. I like the idea that they have a patio. I will be able to keep the majority of things that I want to keep. When I went there to visit, there was one nice lady and she took me on a tour. She showed where everything was and explained things to me, introduced me to some of the people that were there. They have a library, a movie theater, card clubs and game clubs, even a piano for entertainment.

About Raincross at Riverside

Raincross at Riverside is an assisted living facility in Riverside, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Raincross at Riverside for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Raincross at Riverside

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness Room/Gym, Game Room

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,000/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• Licenses: RCFE License #336413042
  • State License(s): 336413042

• Financial guidance extra: New Choice Waiver Not Accepted - Medicaid Not Accepted
  • We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Raincross at Riverside