Meridian of Riverside

4609 Arlington Avenue, Riverside, CA, 92504

Reviews of Meridian of Riverside

June 29, 2012

By Connie6

My mom loves it there. The place is great! They were willing to work with my personal situation. The staff basically go above and beyond to meet my mom's need and our needs as family members. I would most definitely recommend the place! Mom is very fine and comfortable with her room. When you walk in there it has a homey atmosphere. What stands out the most is their staff. I really like the way they treat their residents there. They see to it that the residents are happy. If you have a request as a family member, they go out of their way to make sure your needs are met.

Photos of Meridian of Riverside

Features of Meridian of Riverside

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: All Pets Allowed.

About Meridian of Riverside

Whether for you or a loved one, you can rest assured a Meridian community will provide a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure lifestyle. Our valued residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired. Residency includes a complete array of services and accommodations.

What we offer:

• Companion & Private Room Accommodations
  • Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired
  • On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
  • Cable TV Available in All Rooms
  • Individual Climate Control In Each Room
  • Private Bath in Each Room w/ Step-In Showers
  • Private Spa
  • Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily)
  • Special Diets as needed/required
  • Transportation Provided
  • Building & Grounds Maintenance
  • Full-service Housekeeping
  • On-call Physician Services
  • Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
  • And much, much more

Meridian at Riverside offers a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure lifestyle for our residents.

Map of Meridian of Riverside