Reviews of The Neighborhood In Rio Rancho | Assisted Living
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
About The Neighborhood In Rio Rancho
The Neighborhood In Rio Rancho is designed to offer a holistic approach to positive aging within a central campus architectural design, right adjacent to Pulte's highly successful Loma Colorado!
On Site Amenities include:
- Creative Arts
- Meeting Rooms
- Private Dining Room
- Media Center
- Game Room
- Beauty and Barber Shop
- General Store
- Dog Park
In every Apartment:
- Full Modern Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Linen Closets
- Emergency Call Signals
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Cable TV
- Storage lockers – limited availability
Plus we offer:
- Flexible dining program with home prepared meals
- Planned Social Activities, including social trips, special courses, concerts, and other get togethers!
- Fitness center offering personalized fitness and wellness programs
- Indoor heated swimming pool, water exercise or recreational enjoyment with the grandkids.
- Scheduled transportation to grocery stores, shopping centers, medical appointments, and more.
- Landscape and maintenance
- 24/7 safety and security patrol
What Makes Us Special
The Neighborhood is just blocks away from a brand new hospital and medical center, public libraries, shopping center, concert halls, and event venues. It is also just around the corner from the new Rio Rancho City Center, with numerous state of the art developments underway.
Photos of The Neighborhood In Rio Rancho
Features of The Neighborhood In Rio Rancho
- Minimum Rate: $4130/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $5615/month
- All Inclusive Rent
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 72
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 4003
Map of The Neighborhood In Rio Rancho