Life Spire Assisted Living - Rio Rancho, NM

1001 24th Street, Rio Rancho, NM, 87124

Reviews of Life Spire Assisted Living - Rio Rancho, NM

September 18, 2016

By Talia081338

I visited Life Spire about a month ago, and it’s a dementia facility. The staff seems very caring, and I was happy to see that they were redirecting the residents instead of correcting them if they were confused. It was very clean, everybody seemed to be engaged in activity, and it seems like a good situation. The environment and the rooms were very nice. It’s the main place that we were considering, and one of the main thing was the person who gave me the tour was really very kind. It was a good experience.

September 13, 2016

By Joan128861

Life Spire Assisted Living was a very nice facility, modern, and very up-to-date facility. I believed the rooms had private or shared bathrooms and you only had two residents for one shared bathroom, plus private rooms with private baths. They had a nice open area in front and a dining area. The rooms there were exclusively studios and did not have any kitchen. They had laundry services and a community living room set up when you walked in the building with a huge TV and a sofa. The facility was very nice. They could improve by lowering the prices. It was homey and smaller than a lot of bigger facilities in town.

September 02, 2016

By Debbie614043

I didn't like Life Spire. When I had talked to the staff member on the phone, I had gotten the impression that they had more high-functioning patients or tenants, but they actually had more dementia patients, so that wasn't good. The facility was very clean and modern, but it smelled as I walked in. Somebody obviously needed assistance and wasn't getting it. They had rock music playing. It was just crazy. It was not a good choice.

August 15, 2016

By Carole338445

My daughter thought Life Spire Assisted Living Rio Rancho was a good place for her dad, but they had dark-colored paint that was a little depressing. Even though the staff was very appropriate and positive, we probably would not use it. I saw a lot of the residents were asleep and unattentive, and I felt really uncomfortable watching them.
Thank you for visiting our facilty, we are pleased that your experience was positive other then color preference. We are committed to providing care to customers during all phases of the disease process. We strive to prevent our customers from having to transition to a higher level of care in a alternate setting. Unfortunately an increase in sleep and shorter attention span is common in our aging residents whose have been with us for several years or whose disease has progressed. We make every attempt to engage our residents in meaningful and active community integration activities. Thank you again for visiting us..

August 12, 2016

By Kevin271503

Life Spire Assisted Living - Rio Rancho was actually very nice. I met with one of the owners who was excellent. The whole place was clean, and the rooms were of a good size. The staff was very professional and friendly.

July 10, 2016

By Karol586768

Life Spire was wonderful. That’s where I was going to move my mom, but she passed away. It was wonderful. They had their own room. Some of them shared a bathroom, which was completely wheelchair accessible. They had a ratio of 1:7 staff to patients, and it was cheaper. It was really good. Life Spire was the best that I saw. Their dining area was really cute and their kitchen was open 24 hours a day. They don’t need to improve on anything. In fact, right now they are full. The price was excellent.

December 20, 2015

By Happy visitor3

Life Spire was new and very clean, but there was some miscommunication with the appointment. We got there, and there wasn't anyone there to show us around. We had to wait until someone got there, and they said they were completely unaware of the appointment. It's a little bit farther from the house where my mother is now. The lady who was the activities director started showing us around before the main person got there. Everything looked very nice, very spacious, bright, and open. The big drawback for us as far as taking care of my mother was that they did not have a nurse at all times, just an on-call nurse. My mother is diabetic and takes insulin twice a day. That's a negative based on my mother's needs, not a negative toward their facility. The activities director was doing an activity about Thanksgiving in the large living area. The people were moving around quite freely. They had the whole place locked down, sp it was very secure. The people can lock the doors to their rooms, so people can't wander in and out. The caregivers and the staff can go in and out, but if they don't want to have someone wandering in their room, they have that option.

December 17, 2015

By Jeanne31

When I first walked in at Life Spire Assisted Living, the woman told me I don’t have an appointment. I was not welcomed at all, unlike the others I visited, but I liked it. It was homey. It was a small community, so I felt that there would be more one-on-one situations. It is not easy to find this facility, in terms of location.

We apologize for our introduction, we appreciate the opportunity to have tours led by our community liaison or a member of our managment team, just as you said , we would hate to take a caregiver off the floor from providing valuable care with our residents on a 1:1 ratio to give information that would not be precise or comprehensive. Our location is in a comfortable quiet neighborhood enjoyed by our residents which does not have good Main Street signage, per zoning. We will attempt to increase our presence via online maps and apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you . Please do not hesitate to call me for personal assistance.

September 30, 2015

By John113249150

Life Spire is the one that we like the most. My dad is there. They are great. It is closer to residences, so it is more convenient also. The rooms are fine. I like the room my dad is in now. We have been over there many times while they have been eating, and we have not eaten the food, but my dad seems to like the food just fine. They have activities, but my dad can't see too good, so he can't really be involved in much. The Mexican state fair was held there recently, and they had a state fair day there. They had some entertainments, they had some drummers and stuff like that. Also, the staff has been great. They're very good. I like all of them.

February 01, 2015

By JHA3839

We found the place we were looking for when we found LifeSpire. Spacious, airy rooms, lovely dining room and living area beautifully decorated. Excellent options in private areas which are clean and roomy. Staff is friendly and very caring. All staff are cognizant of the individual needs of each person. Extracurricular activities are offered and encouraged.

July 26, 2014

By Kim Pietrenka

Very caring, loving and helpful staff. Beautiful facility and lovely rooms. Good food and fun snacks. Lots of activities! Thank you!

July 06, 2014

By T.S.M.

When I first toured Life Spire and met Carol Lynn and James, I knew this was the right place for my Mom. They are the managers of this locally owned business and during my initial meeting with them I immediately understood they are very caring people. The online pictures do not do it justice - it is a much more beautiful and secure facility. It is new, clean, spacious and the courtyard and the fountain provide a nice outdoor space for relaxing. Carol Lynn and her staff provided excellent care for my mother during her last years of her life. My Mom didn't eat or sleep well and Carol Lynn and her staff made sure she was getting food that she enjoyed whenever she wanted it. My mother also didn't sleep well and it was nice to know there was always someone she could talk to during the night. The night staff treated her so well, making her the snacks at night, providing conversation and companionship. I highly recommend Life Spire Living for anyone looking for a safe, secure, and loving environment. Carol Lynn and James have a vested interest in the success of Life Spire and it shows.

June 29, 2014

By Carol Miller

It's been 8 months since my mom passed away in the loving care of this assisted living home. Everyone at Life Spire is compassionate toward the residents and at the same time they are skilled to care for them appropriately. I spent a lot of time visiting my mom and observed how loving the staff was with all of the residents. We were permitted to bring my mom's own furniture in which made her experience much more familiar and homey. The food is delicious and the activities they provide were great. Carol Lynn is exemplary in her knowledge of the insurance system and patient care. I would highly recommend Life Spire to anyone looking for an upscale, loving environment, which provides excellent patient care for their loved one.

June 16, 2014

By Darrell.Filkins

The staff were very kind and helpful to my parents. The facilities were clean and well maintained.

Photos of Life Spire Assisted Living - Rio Rancho, NM

Services & Amenities of Life Spire Assisted Living - Rio Rancho, NM

• Fee Structure Extra: $500 Move In Fee (Non Refundable)

About Life Spire Assisted Living - Rio Rancho, NM

Welcome to Life Spire Assisted Living & Memory Care

A Premiere Assisted Living Community in Rio Rancho, New Mexico

At Life Spire Assisted Living, we are passionately committed to providing unsurpassed care with the highest level of quality service. It is our mission to provide superior elder care in a safe, supportive residential environment that promotes health, independence and social interaction.

LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED

Rio Rancho

Our Rio Rancho residence is pet-friendly and located within a quiet, but growing residential area. It is conveniently located within walking distance of Presbyterian Rust Medical Center

Albuquerque

Our Albuquerque residence is nestled within a safe neighborhood thriving with life. It is conveniently located on the west side, just off of Paseo del Norte west of Coors, minutes away from Lovelace Westside Hospital

Both of our ideally-located elder care facilities are tucked away within the heart of community living. They have 24-hour staff support and care, are furnished with modern appliances and designed to create a comfortable home atmosphere. Both private and semi-private rooms are available.

Life Spire Assisted Living is about whole life care, which means that we provide services for residents from the time they begin to need assistance through end-of-life care. Our compassionate staff and 24/7 on-site nurses are here to provide exceptional health monitoring and care while promoting independence. Our whole life care includes:

• Assisted living
  • Alzheimer’s Care
  • Dementia care

Our many amenities, personalized custom services and special assistance programs help us make sure your elderly loved one gets the care and attention they need to have a happy, healthy and fulfilling life. We are constantly striving to improve our services day–by-day and working to support our residents in reaching their dreams and aspirations.

At Life Spire Assisted Living in Albuquerque and Rio Rancho, our residents’ comfort, safety and happiness are our primary concern. The services we offer assist us in our dedication to provide our residents with the best care possible while maintaining a warm and home-like atmosphere.

Services

At Life Spire Assisted Living, our services and amenities are all about promoting health, independence and social interaction.

Our services include:

• 24-hour staff support and care
  • Medication assistance
  • On-site nursing staff available
  • Full-service dining program prepared fresh and served by our friendly, well-trained staff.
  • 2 nutritious and balanced needs a day
  • Meal plans crafted around special dietary needs
  • Snacks available
  • Flat linen and personal laundry services
  • Arranged transportation
  • Assistance with adaptive living skills
  • Bathing, Grooming, Dressing
  • Phone calls
  • Nutritional intake
  • Fitness and wellness
  • Pet care services at our Rio Rancho location.
  • 24/7 staff-monitored emergency response system
  • Our medication records are constantly monitored by a consultant pharmacist who has 24/7 access.

All of our services are part of our commitment to help your loved one stay healthy and thrive as a part of our vibrant community.

The Best in Assisted Living in Rio Rancho and Albuquerque

At Life Spire Assisted Living, we are passionately committed to providing unsurpassed service and care of the highest quality and value in a safe, supportive residential environment. Contact us today to find out more about Life Spire Assisted Living!

1/7 staff Ratio; Homelike atmosphere; We honor Veterans