Brookdale Ridgeland

Overview of Ratings

3.6

June 26, 2014

By Diane84777250

My mother was at Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe. I like the looks of it. It was also in my mother's price range. The environment was good. The facilities were fine. All the staff that I met was very nice and friendly. However, when my mother's health deteriorated and she needed more care, they didn't have the staff to take care of her needs. They had plenty of activities. Unfortunately, Mother wouldn't be able to take part in them. As to food, sometimes it was good and sometimes not so good. I had many complaints from my mother regarding food.

April 17, 2012

By Carnation

Staff were very friendly, facility clean and resident content.

March 22, 2012

By magnolia39

My mother and father in law were residents of this facility for 4 months and our experience was horrible. The floors are sticky and the hallway smells like a urinal. While some of the employees do seem to try, there is not nearly enough staff on hand to meet the needs of the residents. We would ask for something to be taken care of and 9 times out of 10 it was not done. So many things disappered from their apartment. The times that we were there during a meal, the food looked and smelled completely unappetizing. I wish somebody had told us about how bad this facility was before we wasted $5000 of non refundable deposit money to move them in only to be searching 4 months later for somewhere else to go. If able, I would not even have given this one star.

June 02, 2011

By KahaAlpha

Friend or relative of resident

My aunt has lived at Ridgeland Pointe for around a year and she is very happy. She always says how she never wanted to live at one but Ridgeland Pointe gives her a chance to feel like she is at home and be free.

Photos of Brookdale Ridgeland

Features of Brookdale Ridgeland

About Brookdale Ridgeland

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Ridgeland