Brookdale Ridgeland

410 Orchard Park, Ridgeland, MS, 39157

Reviews of Brookdale Ridgeland

glenda7618 August 28, 2014

The Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe was very nice and they are like family there. The rooms that I saw were okay. I did not have lunch there, but they wanted me to come back and have lunch. The dining area was a large open space with tables and all. Just having that one visit, I'd have to say I had a very good impression of this place. It was just like a big happy family, so I think that was what stood out for this facility.

Caring87937650 June 27, 2014

The staff at Emeritus Ridgeland Pointe was outstanding. They were very nice and accommodating. I chose them because they were more focused on what I really wanted and needed for my parents. They followed up like they said they would. They were very professional, and they seem to be very flexible in working with my budget. We got a really nice 2-bedroom overlooking a courtyard. I was very impressed with the transportation they have for my parents, taking them to the Walmart or to doctor's appointments.

They serve three meals a day, they have housekeeping and, once a week, laundry. I like the activities, and they have one activity that my dad really likes. He calls it the Romeo Club, where real old men eat out. So they take them out once a month to go to a little café or restaurant. It could be a plus if they could maybe have a newsletter or send an email out to the family. A lot of times for me to find out what's really going on day-to-day, I have to go to billing or call them. Sometimes it can be challenging due to my work schedule. So it would be nice if I had an email or newsletter that kind of pops up and gives me some information.

Diane84777250 June 26, 2014

My mother was at Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe. I like the looks of it. It was also in my mother's price range. The environment was good. The facilities were fine. All the staff that I met was very nice and friendly. However, when my mother's health deteriorated and she needed more care, they didn't have the staff to take care of her needs. They had plenty of activities. Unfortunately, Mother wouldn't be able to take part in them. As to food, sometimes it was good and sometimes not so good. I had many complaints from my mother regarding food.

Carnation April 17, 2012

Staff were very friendly, facility clean and resident content.

magnolia39 March 22, 2012

My mother and father in law were residents of this facility for 4 months and our experience was horrible. The floors are sticky and the hallway smells like a urinal. While some of the employees do seem to try, there is not nearly enough staff on hand to meet the needs of the residents. We would ask for something to be taken care of and 9 times out of 10 it was not done. So many things disappered from their apartment. The times that we were there during a meal, the food looked and smelled completely unappetizing. I wish somebody had told us about how bad this facility was before we wasted $5000 of non refundable deposit money to move them in only to be searching 4 months later for somewhere else to go. If able, I would not even have given this one star.

KahaAlpha June 02, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My aunt has lived at Ridgeland Pointe for around a year and she is very happy. She always says how she never wanted to live at one but Ridgeland Pointe gives her a chance to feel like she is at home and be free.

From Brookdale Ridgeland

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale Ridgeland