Greenfield Residences at Monument Avenue

Overview of Ratings

4.2

July 14, 2015

By Thomas108837050

Greenfield Residences was a nice location -- it's in the good old part of the town. It was a little more expensive, and the rooms were smaller than the ones we visited, but they were great, cozy, and homey. I wouldn't mind being there myself. There was nothing bad about it. It has TV rooms, recreation rooms, organized activities for people, and outings.

May 28, 2015

By Joe111529450

So far we are satisfied with Greenfield Residences at Monument Avenue. They have activities like weekly or daily games, bingo, and movies. The care has been fine. I am very happy with it. It is fairly clean. My mom seems to be well taken care of.

September 12, 2014

By Barbara89979350

Dad was at HeartFields (Greenfield Residences at Monument), and I was overwhelmed and I can’t describe how nice they were. The staff was great, wonderful, very attentive, patient, and very giving. All their people seemed very happy, and they checked on him -- they were better than the nursing home. They had a splendid dining room. The food was excellent and they had lots of choices. They were really good at making sure everybody socialized. They take them outside for activities. It’s not a big place, but it’s an excellent assisted living place with a high level of care, so I would highly recommend it.

April 12, 2014

By Kimberly8

HeartFields Assisted Living is a small community with a very friendly and nurturing staff. The staff are competent, and they offer lots of activities for the residents. Their rooms are lovely.

December 13, 2013

By Sherry21

HeartFields at Richmond is a very nice, small home. They had renovated the place so it's really quite lovely. The facility is located in a very nice area of Richmond. The people are very, very nice and attentive. They know where mother is all the time. They are able to report her every movement. We are very pleased as well as mom.

July 30, 2013

By Shirley23

My aunt is now at HeartFields at Richmond. It's an amazing place. It's very clean and looks like a hotel. It's convenient for us to get to because it's just 15 minutes away from my house. The employees are real friendly and cooperative. You need something done, they're right there to help you. That feels good. I really like the place but the food is awful. As soon as residents start to eat, the first thing they do is grab for the salt because the food doesn't have flavor to it. I would like them to improve on their cooking and menu. I would recommend this facility but I think it's a little expensive because of the size of the rooms.

May 11, 2013

By Ella4

Heartfields was quite expensive, but it looked like they've got the right ideas in terms of independent living combined with assisted living. The apartments were well lit and spacious. Everything about it was very, very nice. It offered privacy in the sense that the independent living tenants could have their own entrance. The lobby was very clean and well furnished, and the staff was extremely helpful.

June 22, 2012

By Aaron1

The staff was pretty nice to both me and my grandfather with every visit I had at HeartFields. My grandfather complained time to time that the recreation activities in HeartFields were atrocious to say the least and that he preferred to watch cable television the majority of the time. With my person experience there the general population seemed to enjoy HeartFields for the most part. The landscape was gorgeous and the rooms were spacious, which was a plus. Every room had an emergency call responder that any member of the Assisted Living community could use in case there happened to be an emergency. HeartFields Assisted Living also provided a 3 meal a day meal plan which included nutritious foods such as vegetables. The one thing my grandfather seemed to enjoy the most however, was the planned outdoor events such as visiting local museums, parks, monuments etc. Overall both my family and I enjoyed HeartFields Assisted Living and I believe my grandfather did as well. I would personally recommend HeartFields to anyone in the Virginia area who is searching for assisted living.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Greenfield Residences at Monument Avenue

Features of Greenfield Residences at Monument Avenue

About Greenfield Residences at Monument Avenue

Welcome to Greenfield Residences at Monument Avenue!

Located in the heart of Richmond’s historic Fan District, is designed for seniors who want to live in pure elegance.

Our beautiful six story building was built in 1905, is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and was recently completely renovated and re-opened as a premier senior assisted living, memory care, & retirement community. Our community blends historic beauty and charm, with a carefree lifestyle for senior. We offer short-term respite stays as well. Come and be a part of our rich heritage, and experience luxury at Greenfield Residences at Monument Avenue.

Programs & Services

Monument Avenue Programs

Assisted Living Care: In a home like setting, we offer the perfect solution for seniors who need some assistance with daily activities. Residents are able to live independently in their own suites while receiving the services they need from our well-trained and attentive staff.

Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Our Greenfield Reflections Program, at nearby Greenfield Senior Living of Spotsylvania, provides an innovative approach to personalized care for seniors with Alzheimer’s and other related memory impairments. We recognize the distinct needs of this population and provide a safe, warm, and stimulating environment while preserving the dignity of each resident.

Hospice Care: By partnering with the area’s finest provider’s, in our home like setting, we are able to provide high quality palliative care and maintain the highest possible quality of life.

Short-term Stays: Short-term stays are an excellent choice for seniors needing a little extra help after a hospitalization or during an illness.

Map of Greenfield Residences at Monument Avenue