Brookdale Richmond

3700 South A Street, Richmond, IN, 47374

Reviews of Brookdale Richmond

tabjohnson0908 September 30, 2011

I was visiting different Assisted Living Facilities in the local area and I stopped at a place that was closest to where I currently live. The Sterling House of Richmond had a staff that as far as I have seen is nothing less than professional. They asked what question I had and answered it in a way that made me feel comfortable. My grandmother, who was the reason we were looking for a facility, had a friend that was also at this facility, whom we decided to visit while we were there. Although it seemed like a walk, which I think is the most negative thing I could think at the time of my visit, it was nice scenery. I noticed along the way that there were other people who lived there sitting outside, some who were talking to others and some who were just reading. When we got to my grandmother friends room we noticed that the rooms were nice. They had a kitchen area that would be great for anyone but not too big to handle on your own. They were also close to nearby health facilities if a problem was to arise. I believe that out of the 3 difference facilities I have recently looked at for my grandmother, Sterling House of Richmond was the best that I had seen.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Richmond

Brookdale Richmond provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Richmond