Magnolia Manor on the Coast

141 Timber Trail Rd, Richmond Hill, GA, 31324

Reviews of Magnolia Manor on the Coast

minerman March 19, 2012

My wife and I visited Magnolia Manor and fell in love with this place. The newly remodeled 1st floor caught my wife's eye saying how beautiful it is. We were highly impressed with the friendlyness of the staff. Everyone was helpful and it seemed more like a family atmosphere than a assisted living community. My wife and I will definitely be moving to this campus when we are 62!

The residents all seemed to be very happy with living there, and told us how much they love it.The grounds were great, and the fishing lakes with the walking paths made it feel homey as well. I also need to mention how clean it is there and how active everyone was. I have already told my children it is where we want to spend our retirement!

wachinout4u December 13, 2011

Other

This is a lovely independent and assisted living community in coastal Georgia. There are both one and two bedroom apartments available with tiers of services offered. Limited assisted living units are also available. Staff is caring and dedicated. I love that there is an open door to the administrator. Excellent quality food prepared on site. Caution: weight gain a strong possibility. Activities, exercise and therapy pool, fishing lake and walking trail, beauty and barber shop, spiritual support and the much needed TRANSPORTATION is all right here! The grounds are beautifully landscaped. The seniors here are engaged in their community as many events are sponsored by or hosted by Magnolia Manor. This is a private pay only community (or long term care insurance). Considering all you get, rates are very reasonable.

clmarvin August 05, 2011

My grandfather has lived at this facility for a little over 3 years now. After my grandmother's death I was hesitant to put him into a new living environment, but the staff and residents were more than accommodating. The quality of care is apparent at the front door, where there is always a friendly, familiar face. There have been some occasions where I have been concerned with the immediate welfare of my grandfather, as he suffers from dementia. All such concerns were addressed in an immediate fashion after a simple phone call. Additionally, I always appreciate the effort on part of the staff to keep my grandfather socially engaged, and in high spirits. He participates regularly in group outings, a well as a variety of clubs and activities provided on-site. Anytime he leaves the facility with a guardian, he is required to sign in, and out again. This gives me a sense of security which to me is invaluable. The facility could use some updates here and there, as utilities and ammenities do age, and become obsolete. Aside from this minor issue, I give this facility very high marks. I have full plans to keep my grandfather at Magnolia Manor for his remaining years, and I believe he is happy with this decision as well.

From Magnolia Manor on the Coast

Welcome to Magnolia Manor on the Coast

Magnolia Manor is a ministry of the United Methodist Church and serves older adults of all faiths throughout South Georgia. This not-for-profit Georgia Corporation was chartered in 1959, and it is recognized by the IRS as a charitable, 501(c)3 organization. Governed by a Board of Trustees, Magnolia Manor provides a loving Christian environment and a caring staff, ensuring the physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs of residents and their families. Services include a wide array of independent retirement living options, assisted living, personal care, skilled nursing care, rehabilitative therapy and specialized memory care. Currently, 1,100 employees provide care for nearly 1,300 older adults on eight Magnolia Manor campuses in South Georgia.

In the gracious low country just south of Savannah, residents of Magnolia Manor on the Coast are making the most of their retirement years. Whether 62 or 92, retirees are living active, vital lives.

With 88 independent living apartments and 30 assisted living apartments, each resident's total well-being is nurtured through our Renaissance Living Initiative; which offers a variety of physical, social and spiritual activities. From a well-balanced fitness program to classes in painting, flower design, Spanish language, and creative writing, residents of Magnolia Manor on the Coast thrive in this stimulating environment.

With resident's needs in mind, a distinct Assisted Living wing is available when the aging process dictates the need for a little extra care.

When you are ready to enjoy your retirement years in a safe and secure environment that offers an active maintenance-free lifestyle, come to Magnolia Manor on the Coast.

Affordable services and amenities include:

• Utilities (Except Telephone)
  • Maintenance
  • Beauty/Barber Shop
  • Wellness Center
  • Scheduled Local Transportation
  • Ample Parking

Thank you for your interest at the Magnolia Manor of Richmond Hill. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Magnolia Manor's mission is to provide an environment for older adults who need or desire a quality lifestyle that provides for their social, spiritual, mental and physical needs in a secure, safe setting within a loving Christian atmosphere.

Features of Magnolia Manor on the Coast