Sunrise On Clayton

7920 Clayton Road, Richmond Heights, MO, 63117

Reviews of Sunrise On Clayton

Suzanne266771 June 21, 2016

I was very impressed with my tour at Sunrise on Clayton. I had the tour with the activities director because I came in on a Monday and the regular girl wasn't there but they accommodated me, which was great. I was impressed with the facility, and I would love for my parents to go there. Financially, I think they are out of my price range. I saw one of their calendars, and they had plenty of activities every day and physical therapy. When I went to the community, there were people out and about, sitting around and doing things. They weren't just sequestered away to their apartments.

JeffNFXAL May 17, 2016

I visited Sunrise on Clayton. The staff was nice and friendly. The place was nice and clean. The people seemed to be friendly. The rooms were bigger and brighter.

Patricia24 August 29, 2013

My mom moved to Sunrise. It's a wonderful place and it's small. She's living in a beautiful room, a suite and she has excellent care. She's making friends, she loves it and she doesn't want to go back to her house.

daughterofresident January 04, 2013

This facility seems to be a good place for assisted living, but not a good place for Dementia care. The third floor residents are often left alone and get very average care.

Thank you for your message. We're very proud of our memory care program and our ability to provide residents with quality care. Each resident in our Reminiscence Neighborhoods has a Life Enrichment Manager, who is specifically focused on designing activities that are unique to the needs of a particular resident and their needs and interests. If you have any questions about these programs, we encourage you to contact us at information@sunriseseniorliving.com.

Dismaayed in Milwaukee March 11, 2012

Sunrise on Clayton is a wonderful retirement community. I have a sister living there. It is fairly new with good size independent living apartments with lots of windows and light. The grounds are beautifully landscaped. My sister enjoys the fitness center where she can get her exercise even though her favorite activity is walking. The dining room is beautiful and they have restaurant style dining which means they can make choice of one of three entrees, salad and dessert. I have had dinner with her while visiting and the food was very good and the portion size was just right. They also have on onsite beauty salon, library, and even a bank. I think this is so nice and convenient for the residents. Each apartment has an emergency call system and there are on staff nurse if needed. Sunrise also has an Alzheimer's unit, and assisted living area. The people seemed very friendly there. There is a community room where, when I visited, there were several groups coming in to do Christmas music programs for the resident. My sister is very happy at Sunrise.

From Sunrise On Clayton

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can?t help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping.

Look around and you?ll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Features of Sunrise On Clayton