Brookdale Meadow Springs

770 W. Gage Blvd, Richland, WA, 99352

Reviews of Brookdale Meadow Springs

Caring101372850 January 22, 2015

My mother is at Emeritus at Richland Gardens. My husband and I think it is very nice, but my mother doesn't like it at all. She is constantly complaining about the help, the food, and her meds. She is not a happy camper. She doesn't want to be here, so anything and everything is wrong wherever she is. What I like about this place though is that it is small and it doesn't have an odor to it when you go in. The staff seems to be relatively friendly. Granted, they don't have enough staff. They seemed to always be short in the dining room area. Anyway, the facility is adequate. The reason we picked this one is because it is close to where we live, and for the amount of times I have to go to my mother's, it is more convenient for us.

Chris97578550 December 13, 2014

We visited the Richland Gardens. It was very nice. We wanted my mom to check into the Richland Gardens, but after they got a nursing assessment, they said that they could not provide the level of care she needed, so that’s why we have sent her backward. They had a studio apartment with the studio room and the bathroom. The facility was very large that having a private bathroom for my mom is very important.

They did have studio rooms, and that was appealing to her in addition to the walk in showers. She would be able to get in and out of that very equally. They did tell us that the food was available to the residents from 7AM until 9PM if they wanted a snack or anything like that along with their meals.

The staff we met was very nice and accommodating. She said that we could go back and ask to have my mom reassessed if we were interested later after my mom and her condition improved a little. The studio apartment we looked at was very clean; the public areas looked very clean and tidy. It just seemed a little crowded in the hallways where some of the public rooms were located.

Caring83975550 May 27, 2014

Emeritus looked really nice. The facility was well maintained. The people we worked with were very nice. I talked with them a lot, and they helped me work through the process until we got to the point where Mom decided to stay home for a while longer. The staff was super friendly. I will look at this again more closely at some point in time to make a decision.

Paul26 November 21, 2013

Emeritus is very clean and very family oriented. Both of my parents are there. My dad has dementia and everything there control people together. They give special care and the nurses are on top of things. They keep me very inform if anything happens. They just did very good and they are excellent. They have free bus rides a day that bring them to farms and different places. They take them to stores. If they need to go to the doctor, they bring them to the doctor.

Caring65171750 October 25, 2013

My parents are in Emeritus and the accommodation is good. Their room is comfortable. They say the food is good.

logan73 August 05, 2011

The very first thing that you notice when you arrive at is the beautifully landscaped grounds . Almost park like in its surroundings. I was greeted at the front door by an extremely nice nurse . I have to say all of the staff was friendly from nurses to the administrator . My questions were addressed promptly. I was shown around the facility including the recreation area , Dinning room , Library . The whole atmosphere was like home not like an institution or hospital . Nice bright rooms , lovely apartments with a kid of country charm . Again every were I went staff was present wich made me feel reassured for my moms safety . I was very concerned about my mother being left alone . I have to say I left Emeritus feeling very secure in her safety and well being . When I call to check on my mom they even know my voice and greet me by name over the phone . Very impressed with the level of care and the apartment my mother has there . I have really no complaints . neither does my mom except she wants them to make brownies more often .

From Brookdale Meadow Springs

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Meadow Springs