Brookdale Meadow Springs

Overview of Ratings

3.9

November 21, 2013

By Paul26

Emeritus is very clean and very family oriented. Both of my parents are there. My dad has dementia and everything there control people together. They give special care and the nurses are on top of things. They keep me very inform if anything happens. They just did very good and they are excellent. They have free bus rides a day that bring them to farms and different places. They take them to stores. If they need to go to the doctor, they bring them to the doctor.

October 25, 2013

My parents are in Emeritus and the accommodation is good. Their room is comfortable. They say the food is good.

August 05, 2011

By logan73

Other

The very first thing that you notice when you arrive at is the beautifully landscaped grounds . Almost park like in its surroundings. I was greeted at the front door by an extremely nice nurse . I have to say all of the staff was friendly from nurses to the administrator . My questions were addressed promptly. I was shown around the facility including the recreation area , Dinning room , Library . The whole atmosphere was like home not like an institution or hospital . Nice bright rooms , lovely apartments with a kid of country charm . Again every were I went staff was present wich made me feel reassured for my moms safety . I was very concerned about my mother being left alone . I have to say I left Emeritus feeling very secure in her safety and well being . When I call to check on my mom they even know my voice and greet me by name over the phone . Very impressed with the level of care and the apartment my mother has there . I have really no complaints . neither does my mom except she wants them to make brownies more often .

Photos of Brookdale Meadow Springs

Features of Brookdale Meadow Springs

About Brookdale Meadow Springs

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Meadow Springs