Bonaventure of the Tri-Cities

1800 Bellerive Dr, Richland, WA, 99352

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Bonaventure of the Tri-Cities

August 31, 2015

We went to Riverton. It was very nice. The staff was very nice. They gave us a nice meal. The food was great. They took us on a tour of the place. They showed us all the different rooms. The rooms were all first class. They have a bus, and they would take people to their doctors and what-not. They have entertainers that would come in. They would play music, and sometimes they sing; that was nice.

January 19, 2015

Riverton by Bonaventure is a nice building, and the spaces are pleasant. It seemed like the residents are kind of varied. They obviously are mostly old, but there is kind of a range of them. The staff seems fairly friendly. They are alright. Some of them are better than others. They seem to have trouble with turnover of the caregivers. Some people have been there the entire time my mom has been there. A few people have been there for a longer time. Among the other people, there is more turnover. She doesn't really complain about the food. The sanitation is good. My mom has a one-bedroom apartment. Well it would be nice to have it a little bigger, but it is more expensive if it's bigger. We have just been sticking with this one because she doesn't seem to care.

December 28, 2014

By Lucile1

My grandson was impressed with the outside and with how nice it looked. That's why he came in to check out Riverton. I'm glad he did. I like living here. Everyone is so nice.

December 28, 2014

By Diane103496150

I like the people that work here at Riverton. They make me feel at home. I feel safe and secure here, and that's very important to me.

December 11, 2014

By Peggy43

My parents are very unhappy at Riverton by Bonaventure; the main reason is the food situation. They’re always out of everything, there’s never any food. They very rarely get what they order, and the quality of the food is deplorable. Plus we’ve also had some concerns with the cost being changed and the assisted living fee being changed. The one thing we can say that’s positive is that the caregivers who worked there are outstanding. They are wonderful young women who are very caring, very loving, and are doing wonderful job assisting my dad. The amenities that they offer are not the amenities that they have. Their amenities are very limited; they promise a lot of things, and then once we got there and my parents moved in, it was "Oh sorry we don’t have that, sorry we don’t have that." They tried to move my dad to another facility with Parkinson’s, and some confusion and dementia would be a really bad thing right now, so we’re just trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Photos of Bonaventure of the Tri-Cities

• Home Sale Assistance

• State Licenses: 2015

About Bonaventure of the Tri-Cities

Life on your terms

Bonaventure is all about one thing: life on your terms. That's why so many people choose a Bonaventure community after they've looked at the other options. It's also why so many doctors, referral agencies, churches and others, not to mention 96% of our residents, enthusiastically recommend us to their friends and families.

We care about what home means to you. We're dedicated to giving you a caring, lively, comfortable, affordable place to make your home. We want it to be filled with family, fun, new experiences and exactly the amount of expert help and care you desire, from a little to a lot.

Home Cooking

Enough with the philosophy, let's talk food! Our in-house chef makes your meals from scratch every day, they don't come from a can. Our healthy and delicious food is often listed as a reason people make their homes here. It is so tasty, you'll be happy we have physical activities and easy fitness programs to keep you from putting on a few pounds! Don't just take our word for it; make us put our money where your mouth is. We invite you to come by for lunch or dinner. It's on us. You can meet new friends and get their opinion on our quality and service.

Transportation

Whether you're going to the symphony or the supermarket, we're here for you. Compare our transportation options to the others and you'll see how easy we make it to stay on the go.

Freedom & Choice

Your home at Bonaventure offers you the choices you need to maintain your freedom, so you can enjoy life on your terms. Spend your days enjoying our sunny walking paths, well-stocked libraries and places to garden while relying on us for vital services like top-notch building security and advanced emergency call systems.

Begin the Adventure

Start something new and exciting in your life. There's no place like home, especially when it's your home at a Bonaventure Senior Living community. If we're right for you, you'll know it 10 minutes after you walk in the door. Come explore your next chapter

Map of Bonaventure of the Tri-Cities